Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Suspicious pasksge.

This is a discussion on Suspicious pasksge. within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; While I am unable to get the package till Monday I have found out that I have waiting for me ...

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Suspicious pasksge.

While I am unable to get the package till Monday I have found out that I have waiting for me a suspicious package..... I don't know who yet and it is rare to get a cautionary warning such as this so I am going to meet with the bomb squad on how to proceed, once delt with and disarmed I will post contents here.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Re: Suspicious pasksge.

After a brief briefing the bomb squad and I crept down to the guardians office to retrieve this so called mystery package I had received a notice for on Saturday. The guardian to my dismay was waiting for me in another one of her foul moods. She threw the package at me and the youngest memer of the bomb squad easily caught it. With a sneer we were off back to the apartment.

We dropped our worry about the package because it wasn't that big and so we decided to just laugh the whole thing off over a cup of tea. As soon as we crossed the threshold to my apartment we heard a small beep and darkness took me........ I strayed out of though and mind and each one of my days was a life age on the earth...... I awoke in my surgery I had crawled in the door before blacking out. As I awoke my head was splitting with pain as was my right shoulder. Grabbing a scalpel and some antiseptic I began to dig out the wounds in my shoulder to see what was causing me such pain. After an hour of careful cutting and digging these were what was in my shoulder. Two forever stems I think.

My legs seemed to be ok but from the blood loss I was disoriented and queasy. So I stumbled back out into my apartment to find all the members of my bomb squad vaporized..... I scowered the area finding a few clues to what had happened to us.

I pieced it together from the following clues
    2oz at least of each of the following
    G.h. Broken scotch
    Sweet vanilla honeydew
    Cary grant
    Billy budd
    Mac b honey + chocolate
    And the clue that gave it away
    Pipinho's blend.

Ben I do not know what I did to you to provoke such an attack but holy **** thanks a mil. Tobaccos look wonderful... Can't smell I am sick... And the stems look great on the cobs. Again wow what the heck dude. Thanks
    Dave (dr. Plume)
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

glad you like it, i wanted to put in some tobaccos that you couldn't get or was hard for you to get in france, thus the billy bud and Cary Grant (it's from Kramer's tobbaconist in Beverly Hills, and have been around for about 50 years).

yeah thanks again man a heck of a bomb Ill say that and I dont say that often.

Nice! Glorious bomb-age, 'tis true.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

oh btw those stems are off the bay

Quote Originally Posted by pipinho View Post
    oh btw those stems are off the bay
    oh really I have never owned a forever stem so I wouldn't have known one way or the other but they look fantastic. White one is nice and wide for clenching and the mini churchwarden is awesome too love the color.

Yea, you mentioned the fact that they didn't ship overseas so when I got some more stems i got a couple extra

Full grown Puffer Fish Couch_Incident's Avatar

Yay!

Couch