Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Blown away by Desertlifter!

This is a discussion on Blown away by Desertlifter! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I'm not sure why Brian decided to pick on me all of a sudden, but he's doing it in BIG ...

Blown away by Desertlifter!

I'm not sure why Brian decided to pick on me all of a sudden, but he's doing it in BIG way! The photo shows it all, and I've been enjoying the damage all day.

The cigars are resting in the humidor, and the OGS will have to wait until I get a free jar (soon though, I'm close on a few), but the Golden Danske and the Pembroke were both enjoyed today. This is the second sample of Pembroke that I've had (in fact, I think Brian sent the first one too) and I truly love this blend.

Thank you so much, Brian!

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Re: Blown away by Desertlifter!

Hahahaha well done Brian! Keep your head low Dan! Well deserved!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Hey - I was wondering where I put that stuff!

I had already pimped Pembroke to you? And you aren't stocking it in bulk? Easily my favorite blend. The sticks are some of my favs - I thought you might have not tried a Berger & Argenti yet - I'm quite liking them and hope that you do as well.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

WTG, Brian! Well deserved smackdown! Enjoy the goodies, Dan!

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

I always get a funny feeling in my stomach when I learn of yet another someone getting hit out of the blue like this. You'd think with all the cigar bombs and bombings I lived through it would be no biggie, but it still frightens me a little - even on the pipe side, we're never completely safe.

Nice slappin' there, Brian!
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

BTW, how is that Golden Dansk? In my grand tradition of obtain, bomb, sample, I haven't even tried it yet!
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    BTW, how is that Golden Dansk? In my grand tradition of obtain, bomb, sample, I haven't even tried it yet!
    I liked it, quite a lot actually. It's slightly sweet, and somewhat reminiscent of 1Q, but with a little more going on. Classic Danish style tobacco. I smoked it in my truck today as I ran errands, and the truck smells great now!

Thanks again for everything, and watch your 6... I just got a shipment of something special in today and I need a second opinion on it.

Maturing Puffer Fish Pipe Pastor's Avatar

nice. Both baccy's i've wanted to try. Orlik Golden Sliced and Golden Dansk. Enjoy the smokes!

Love me some orlik.....nice hit

Young Puffer Fish

Nice post,,, and very informative..keep it up.