Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Silly Texans....

This is a discussion on Silly Texans.... within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So not too long ago I accidentally dropped some tobacco products in a box, and somehow they landed in San ...

Silly Texans....

So not too long ago I accidentally dropped some tobacco products in a box, and somehow they landed in San Antonio. Dunno how, but there you are.

Today I get home - from an epically shitty week - to find a small shipping box on the table. First thought was about a possible return from ....nevermind. But then I saw the return addy.

It seems that DanR took umbrage to my accidental shipment and savagely attacked my innocent mailbox.

Inside I find this:

A golf towel, two RASS, GLP Fillmore from 2008 (if you've been paying attention you know that I LOVE GLP blends...), a very nice pipe tamper, and a snuff holder.

A snuff holder with a generous sample of patchouli, a new flavor for me.

I was born in '68 in southern California. Pretty sure mom's milk was part patchouli - I love the stuff!

Waitaminute...

Patchouli snuff....handmade tamper....Commie cigars....golf towel....it's a hippy bomb!

Don't know what is hippy about the golf towel, but I like it - I need a new one for my golf bag - thanks Dan! This turned a shitty day/week into something much more tolerable.
    Last edited by Desertlifter; 02-01-2013 at 07:41 PM.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar