Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

DanR crushes Mycroft Holmes

This is a discussion on DanR crushes Mycroft Holmes within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Hello all, I would have posted sooner, but I have been digging myself out from beneath the huge pile of ...

The Armchair Detective Mycroft Holmes's Avatar

Exclamation DanR crushes Mycroft Holmes

Hello all,
    I would have posted sooner, but I have been digging myself out from beneath the huge pile of rubble that use to be The Diogenes Club. A few days ago, I was quietly reading the exploits of my Younger Brother in my study, when suddenly there was a flash of light and tremendous boom. Before I knew it I was covered in debris. After finally digging myself out I received a status report which announced that shortly before the explosion, a suspicious package has been delivered to my door. The bomb squad was able to recover what was left of this Baccy Bomb and I must warn you...the results are indeed treacherous.

Firstly I saw the Tin of McClellend's Honeydew (221b series) which could only be a mocking blow to me and my famous brother

Then... To my sheer astonishment, I saw that my attacker had also enclosed a beautiful new pipe. Though it's origins are unknown to me, the craftsmanship is indeed superb.

Well Played DanR...You are indeed a gentlemen. Thank you so very much and expect retaliation soon!!

Mycroft H.
    "It is quite a three pipe problem, and I beg that you won't speak to me for fifty minutes." - Sherlock Holmes

Re: DanR crushes Mycroft Holmes

I am certainly glad you like it, Sather. After the several times that you bombed me, either directly or with accomplice, you certainly deserved a nice smack. The pipe is made of Olivewood, and the origin, well... the answer to that is available in the general pipe forum, but you'll have to search to find it...