Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Ben take two!!!

This is a discussion on Ben take two!!! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; So I am minding my own business and yet again fall victim to another dastardly sneak attack. With a note ...

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Ben take two!!!

So I am minding my own business and yet again fall victim to another dastardly sneak attack. With a note on the box that read because once just isn't enough....... Ben strikes with about another pound of tobacco. Now I need to get some mason jars.We have mc dark star and 2000,Grousemoor a personal fav I might add I have a cob dedicated to it.H and h royal blunderAnd last but sCertainly not least boswells pipers pleasure.I am not sure why this keeps happening to me but all I can say is thanks and what did I ever do to you!Really looking forward to these blends.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Re: Ben take two!!!

Nice hit!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish

glad you like it bro, again i tried to hit you with stuff that you would have trouble getting in the eu. Thus the mostly US blends.

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Yeah dude it's awesome. You have really stocked me up good. I am super excited about dark star being the big fan of mcCelland that I am. Thanks again!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume