Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Got destroyed - You can see the smoke PLUME for miles!!!

This is a discussion on Got destroyed - You can see the smoke PLUME for miles!!! within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Just got home from a business dinner, and I got smacked down by Dr. Plume!!! I didnt even have a ...

Got destroyed - You can see the smoke PLUME for miles!!!

Just got home from a business dinner, and I got smacked down by Dr. Plume!!! I didnt even have a chance to set my keys down before I started feeling the pain! A huge, wonderful smelling package was sitting on the countertop waiting for me when I walked in. This caught me completely off guard, because I haven't ordered anything lately. Well, as soon as I opened it I knew I had been hit, and HARD too. The aroma from the package was heavenly. There's a nice note included too.

Here's what was inside:

What you see is:
    Capstan Original Navy Cut
    FM Across the Pond (6 years and 9 months aged)
    FM on the town (1 year and 6 months aged)
    Frog Morton Original
    Peterson University Flake
    Peterson Irish Oak
    Peterson Sherlock Holmes
    SG Balkan Flake
    Lil Brown Smoke Shop Christmas Present
    McClellAnd Virginia Woods
    a full tin of SG 1792!!
    and finally a Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic cigar

Man, I can't believe I've been good enough to deserve all this. Thanks so very much, David (Dr. Plume)! Now, which to smoke first??!!??

Puffer Fish with some spikes TonyM's Avatar

Re: Got destroyed - You can see the smoke PLUME for miles!!!

Nice hit! Enjoy Dan.

A Squid founder, retired ProbateGeek's Avatar

Well, Dan - that ought to get you through the weekend, huh? Dave is truly a madman.
    1792 Flake was first produced in 1830, exactly 139 years before man walked on the moon. Coincidence?

Puff's Resident Evil Dr. Dr. Plume's Avatar

Glad you finally got it. I sent that weeks ago as my last bomb for a while so it had to be good..... You deserve it all and more you have been on the target list of the ELE for months hints why you have been repeatedly attacked recently.
    PS hope the cigar held up during all that shipping. If not Ill gladly send you another stick.
    Last edited by Dr. Plume; 02-05-2013 at 06:19 AM.
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    Glad you finally got it. I sent that weeks ago as my last bomb for a while so it had to be good..... You deserve it all and more you have been on the target list of the ELE for months hints why you have been repeatedly attacked recently.
    PS hope the cigar held up during all that shipping. If not Ill gladly send you another stick.
    Oh, I see. I'm being ganged up on... Well, it has certainly been a very nice surprise over the past few weeks. You guys are very generous. And that cigar, it's in perfect shape (it had lots of padding). I like that size too. Can't wait to try it.

Tried the Christmas Present this morning, and some Peterson Sherlock Holmes now. Both are firsts for me. Other than Christmas Cheer, I think the CP might be the best tasting Christmas blend I've had. Nice tobacco base there. The Sherlock Holmes has a nice spicy flavor that's perfect after lunch.

Thanks Again!

D
    Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    Oh, I see. I'm being ganged up on... Well, it has certainly been a very nice surprise over the past few weeks. You guys are very generous. And that cigar, it's in perfect shape (it had lots of padding). I like that size too. Can't wait to try it.

Tried the Christmas Present this morning, and some Peterson Sherlodck Holmes now. Both are firsts for me. Other than Christmas Cheer, I think the CP might be the best tasting Christmas blend I've had. Nice tobacco base there. The Sherlock Holmes has a nice spicy flavor that's perfect after lunch.

Thanks Again!
    Yes I am rather fond of that cp blend as well. Desertlifter gifted me a huge bag of it. I think it is his local shop lil brown smoke shop. They have a web page and the prices are more than reasonable. As for the Sherlock is one of my favorite va blends and I believe its a vaber and an apricot topping. Really a fav of mine. Enjoy your smokes!
    "The pipe gives a wise man time to think, and a fool something to stick in his mouth." My puny cellar http://www.tobaccocellar.com/Dr.%20Plume

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Plume View Post
    D

Yes I am rather fond of that cp blend as well. Desertlifter gifted me a huge bag of it. I think it is his local shop lil brown smoke shop. They have a web page and the prices are more than reasonable. As for the Sherlock is one of my favorite va blends and I believe its a vaber and an apricot topping. Really a fav of mine. Enjoy your smokes!
    Nice! My CP bomb making the rounds is a good thing.

Yup on the B&M blend. They do 3 blends every Christmas, and I liked last year's so much that I thought it worth spreading around.
    Pro Patria Vigilans................... My tobacco cellar

Quote Originally Posted by Desertlifter View Post
    Nice! My CP bomb making the rounds is a good thing.

Yup on the B&M blend. They do 3 blends every Christmas, and I liked last year's so much that I thought it worth spreading around.
    Totally was thanks for that again man!