Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

A nice surprise from TTecheTTe

This is a discussion on A nice surprise from TTecheTTe within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; Just home from work today and found a FAT envelope in the mailbox. Inside was two giant samples of Frog ...

A nice surprise from TTecheTTe

Just home from work today and found a FAT envelope in the mailbox. Inside was two giant samples of Frog Morton On The Town and C&D Bow Legged Bear. I've been watching TTecheTTe buy out all the BLB to stock her cellar, so it definitely is one that I was curious about. Now, smelling the sample, I understand why she likes it so much. It smells awesome! I will be enjoying it later tonight. Thanks Mari!!!

The BLB in close up:

No longer a community member.

Re: A nice surprise from TTecheTTe

I tried some of the BLB this morning and it was quite yummy!

Gee whiz, I don't think a little envelope warranted a thread but you are most welcome! Hope y'all like it! My big order of BLB is backordered; never had a problem getting it before so others must have "found it."

Those are great pics! I sliced the BLB, but doesn't look like the cake made it. I've seen the pipe **** on Anni Kake and see why it is so popular; looks like a 100% dark choc bar and I want to just take a bite out of it! Please tell me how it compares/contrasts.

**** LOL I've been bleeped!!

Quote Originally Posted by TTecheTTe View Post
    Gee whiz, I don't think a little envelope warranted a thread but you are most welcome! Hope y'all like it! My big order of BLB is backordered; never had a problem getting it before so others must have "found it."

Those are great pics! I sliced the BLB, but doesn't look like the cake made it. I've seen the pipe **** on Anni Kake and see why it is so popular; looks like a 100% dark choc bar and I want to just take a bite out of it! Please tell me how it compares/contrasts.

**** LOL I've been bleeped!!
    I'll do one better. A sample of Anni-Kake is coming your way, along with some C&D Epiphany (which I think is fairly close to this BLB).

Regarding the slice of "cake", the envelope was pretty thick and I am sure the post service had fun with it!

Quote Originally Posted by DanR View Post
    I'll do one better. A sample of Anni-Kake is coming your way, along with some C&D Epiphany (which I think is fairly close to this BLB).

Regarding the slice of "cake", the envelope was pretty thick and I am sure the post service had fun with it!
    Thanks, Dan, but you really don't need to! I did have Epiphany on my wishlist and had just added AK.

The BLB cake readily crumbles, so I didn't really expect it make it through the USPS sorters and rollers intact, but sliced it just in case a remmant would survive.

Quote Originally Posted by TTecheTTe View Post
    Thanks, Dan, but you really don't need to! I did have Epiphany on my wishlist and had just added AK.

The BLB cake readily crumbles, so I didn't really expect it make it through the USPS sorters and rollers intact, but sliced it just in case a remmant would survive.
    Too late. Just packed it up!

Enjoy, and thanks again!