Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

A bomblet from freestoke

This is a discussion on A bomblet from freestoke within the Pipe & Tobacco Bombs forums, part of the Pipe Smokers Forums category; I have just received my first bomblet, this from @ freestoke . After a discussion about the similarities between Lane ...

A bomblet from freestoke

I have just received my first bomblet, this from @freestoke . After a discussion about the similarities between Lane LL-7 and 4noggins Three Blind Moose, he offered to send me a sample of the latter for comparison. I have reciprocated, sending him a sample of the latter.

Here's the goods:
    Name:  3-blind-moose.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  126.3 KB

24 hr's ain't enough splattttttt's Avatar

Re: A bomblet from freestoke

What do you think of it Chris?
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by splattttttt View Post
    What do you think of it Chris?
    So far I have only sniffed it. I'm going to wait until he gets the LL-7 from me, then we'll do a thread where we smoke the samples and post our comparisons. Looking forward to it.

Very cool Chris!
    Please be sure to leave a link here, so that'll be easy to find it. This lack of e-mail notings are driving me up a wall.
    it has been my experience that folks who have no vices have few virtues- Abe Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by splattttttt View Post
    Very cool Chris!
    Please be sure to leave a link here, so that'll be easy to find it. This lack of e-mail notings are driving me up a wall.
    Here it is:

LL-7 versus Three Blind Moose

weeeee