Predicting a Pipe Bomb will happen - with this pipe!
A little about it first...
- No name or nomenclature on this pipe.
- Dunhill group 3 to 4 size.
- Stem is a new twin bore. Very nice replacement work and it runs a cleaner.
- No fills and only a few very small specks. Basically a clean bowl.
I was told that this pipe is from the immediate post war (WWII) era and is made from Algerian briar.
The pipe is consistent with the story so I tell it but don't guarantee anything.
- There's some scorching inside the bowl (doesn't show on the outside)
- I restored the pipe.
To win this pipe:
Post the type (aro, English, etc.,) of tobacco that you intend to smoke in it, why (that type) and where you'll smoke it.
I'll make my decision within 2 days or after there are 20 people that post a reply (as above) and you can ask questions about the pipe in this thread.
I ask that you'll pass this pipe on to a deserving smoker if you decide to part with it.