Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Puerto Rico - Ritz Carlton Cigar Shop San Juan

This is a discussion on Puerto Rico - Ritz Carlton Cigar Shop San Juan within the Puerto Rico forums, part of the Members and Places to Smoke by Area category; There is a fairly well-stocked cigar shop in the Ritz. No you cannot purchase CCs; however, you have all the ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Papichulo's Avatar

Puerto Rico - Ritz Carlton Cigar Shop San Juan

There is a fairly well-stocked cigar shop in the Ritz. No you cannot purchase CCs; however, you have all the high end NCs to select from. An extensive selection of high end humidors and accessories. My parents lived a few buildings away from the hotel and it was my go-to place.
    Chao!

Re: Puerto Rico - Ritz Carlton Cigar Shop San Juan

Update, all resort cigars closed due to tougher laws. The best place on the island IMHO is at The Cigar House on Calle Fortaleza across the street from Payless Shoes. I know, I now live here.
    Chao!

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Interesting developments. Can you not smoke anywhere on resort property in Puerto Rico??
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

You cannot smoke inside them; however depending on the resort either in a designated area our outside. I typically would sit down at a table or bench away from others unless there are a table of people already smoking. I try not to be respectful; however, you run into anti-cigar people in every country. Lately, when I am Europe I am able to smoke in doors in certain bars that turn a blind eye to some of the harsh laws of late.
    Chao!