Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

What would Joan do?

This is a discussion on What would Joan do? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Mrs.Smokinpoke Oh, I love this idea! OK, I have one for ya Joan: Yesterday I was at ...

cain't spell Laphroaig

Re: What would Joan do?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Smokinpoke View Post
    Oh, I love this idea!
    OK, I have one for ya Joan:
    Yesterday I was at a conference, and at lunch time we had a huge line to get our food. After a group of us made it through the food line, we had to walk through a crowded conference room to get to a table to eat. When our table was seated, the lady next to me dropped her fork on the ground... now I ask, WWJD?? Would the 5 second rule apply? Would it be nessessary to walk back thorugh the crowded room again? Maybe no one else saw the fork on the ground....? WWJD?

Joan would offer the colleague her own fork. Because Joan knows you don't need a fork to enjoy your martini lunch.
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

cain't spell Laphroaig

Quote Originally Posted by DUCK View Post
    Okay... Here's one:

I can't get KASR's poker friends to put the lid down on the toilet, I even have resorted to post a sticky note on the back of the tank.

But alas, I still find one or both lids up all the time.

What would Joan do?

Joan would pour another Laphroaig and forget about using that particular commode when the boyz are in the house.
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    Joan would offer the colleague her own fork. Because Joan knows you don't need a fork to enjoy your martini lunch.
    How true! *smacks forehead* Why didn't I think of that?
    CigarGal aka Marianne

Why not? Shameless plug for my book. Here!

cain't spell Laphroaig

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyscotch View Post
    [Walks in with cootie containment suit on] Joan would have a cup of coffee, brush her hair, and put it up in a way as to be comfortable under helmet. She would walk into the salon, helmet in hand. She would then confidently shake that hair out and let the stylist shampoo it. "Be catered to", she would say.

[Lets one cootie out of suit] [Fade to Black]
    Quote Originally Posted by GKitty217 View Post
    For a cootie-ridden boy, he seems to have embraced the philosophy of Joan completely.

Personally, I get much enjoyment from the hairwashing. Especially if they do it right and use their fingernails. *swoon*
    GO GKITTY!

Actually, Joan visits the salon, Studio 904, maybe once a year, preferring to cut her own hair as she taught herself to do from necessity on the stern of a rolling fishing boat off the Fairweathers in the Gulf of Alaska using a king salmon flasher for a mirror and her razor sharp hunting Kershaw, uh, 'inappropriately'.

But yeah, on those rare salon visits she lets the tattooed shampoo boy do ALL the work. YEAH!
    [/SIZE]

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes smokeyscotch's Avatar

What would Joan do if you gals let this thread die? I sure was looking forward to some Joan Banter.
    Tim

No longer a community member. King James's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CigarGal View Post
    Super glue!!!
    that's just mean spirited... haha. I will enjoy reading this thread

SvilleKid

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
    GO GKITTY!

Actually, Joan visits the salon, Studio 904, maybe once a year, preferring to cut her own hair as she taught herself to do from necessity on the stern of a rolling fishing boat off the Fairweathers in the Gulf of Alaska using a king salmon flasher for a mirror and her razor sharp hunting Kershaw, uh, 'inappropriately'.

But yeah, on those rare salon visits she lets the tattooed shampoo boy do ALL the work. YEAH!
    Now, I'm impressed! Forget the other stuff here, what's important is that Joan knows her knives!

Quote Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
    Now, I'm impressed! Forget the other stuff here, what's important is that Joan knows her knives!
    Careful Joan,Cliff is easily impressed...(Read:easy)

Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Quote Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
    Careful Joan,Cliff is easily impressed...(Read:easy)

I keep my Kersaw in my tackle box-ever try to cut the head off a 5 lb smallie? I wonder if it will work on my chin whiskers?? Thanks for the heads up, Joan!
    CigarGal aka Marianne

cain't spell Laphroaig

Quote Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
    Oh man, that was the sweetest handling folder, fit my small girly paws perfectly! Wicked WICKED little knife that made very short work dressing out a 170lb deer....

*sigh*

THAT story is probably better left for the hunting threads!
    [/SIZE]

Just some girl type banter to bump the thread...Hey girls-You out there!!!!

CigarGal aka Marianne

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by CigarGal View Post
    Just some girl type banter to bump the thread...Hey girls-You out there!!!!

No, but I'm here. I have a sweet Kershaw with assisted opening. Ohhhh breaking the law, breaking the law.

Displaced Wild Monkey GKitty217's Avatar

Knife talk in the girly thread?!?! What is this world coming to?

Helloooooo chicas... and Darrell

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by GKitty217 View Post
    Knife talk in the girly thread?!?! What is this world coming to?

Helloooooo chicas... and Darrell
    Hi. What you don't like knives?

Displaced Wild Monkey GKitty217's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    Hi. What you don't like knives?
    No, I like knives. I just didn't realize they fell under the category of "girly banter".

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast