Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

What would Joan do?

This is a discussion on What would Joan do? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Okay gals-here is our banter thread. I know the pass thread has been used for all sorts of conversation, but ...

What would Joan do?

Okay gals-here is our banter thread. I know the pass thread has been used for all sorts of conversation, but what will we do when the pass ends?

Joan. the initiator of the famous "chubby" pass has tossed the gauntlet. When faced with any dilemma in life we must ask ourselves "What would Joan do?"

Let this be our rallying cry! WWJD!
    CigarGal aka Marianne

Why not? Shameless plug for my book. Here!

Re: What would Joan do?

Here's the first problem....I am getting my hair cut this morning and I can't decide to wash my hair first or be lazy and let the hairdresser do it. What do you gals think??
    CigarGal aka Marianne

Displaced Wild Monkey GKitty217's Avatar

Absolutely brilliant!!

I'll tell you what Joan would have done, she'd have snuggled that pass. Not just the chubby... the whole thing!

Quote Originally Posted by GKitty217 View Post
    Absolutely brilliant!!

I'll tell you what Joan would have done, she'd have snuggled that pass. Not just the chubby... the whole thing!
    I think she did and she just isn't telling
    CigarGal aka Marianne

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes smokeyscotch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CigarGal View Post
    Here's the first problem....I am getting my hair cut this morning and I can't decide to wash my hair first or be lazy and let the hairdresser do it. What do you gals think??

[Walks in with cootie containment suit on] Joan would have a cup of coffee, brush her hair, and put it up in a way as to be comfortable under helmet. She would walk into the salon, helmet in hand. She would then confidently shake that hair out and let the stylist shampoo it. "Be catered to", she would say.

[Lets one cootie out of suit] [Fade to Black]
    Tim

Displaced Wild Monkey GKitty217's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyscotch View Post
    [Walks in with cootie containment suit on] Joan would have a cup of coffee, brush her hair, and put it up in a way as to be comfortable under helmet. She would walk into the salon, helmet in hand. She would then confidently shake that hair out and let the stylist shampoo it. "Be catered to", she would say.

[Lets one cootie out of suit] [Fade to Black]
    For a cootie-ridden boy, he seems to have embraced the philosophy of Joan completely.

Personally, I get much enjoyment from the hairwashing. Especially if they do it right and use their fingernails. *swoon*

What a great thread!

**remember Joan we are laughing WITH YOU not AT YOU....
    Okay, maybe some of us are... Just remember we love you...

~QUACK!!!
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]DUCK TAPE[/SIZE]

Oh, I love this idea!
    OK, I have one for ya Joan:
    Yesterday I was at a conference, and at lunch time we had a huge line to get our food. After a group of us made it through the food line, we had to walk through a crowded conference room to get to a table to eat. When our table was seated, the lady next to me dropped her fork on the ground... now I ask, WWJD?? Would the 5 second rule apply? Would it be nessessary to walk back thorugh the crowded room again? Maybe no one else saw the fork on the ground....? WWJD?
    Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.

Awaiting Confirmation

If you make that bumper sticker, I know a friend of Joan's and mine in Cairo who would buy several, right Bubba?

Okay... Here's one:

I can't get KASR's poker friends to put the lid down on the toilet, I even have resorted to post a sticky note on the back of the tank.

But alas, I still find one or both lids up all the time.

What would Joan do?
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]DUCK TAPE[/SIZE]

Moo-ism translator, Esq

What would Joan do?

I find the question entirely TOO open-ended and therefore must refrain for fear of banishment. But I certainly look forward to checking in every so often

No doubt revelations will abound!!!
    Reserved for future use....

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes smokeyscotch's Avatar

I can't wait to see what Joan says/does when she chimes in. This thread is a great idea. There will be much good reading here.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by DUCK View Post
    Okay... Here's one:

I can't get KASR's poker friends to put the lid down on the toilet, I even have resorted to post a sticky note on the back of the tank.

But alas, I still find one or both lids up all the time.

What would Joan do?
    Super glue!!!
    CigarGal aka Marianne

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Smokinpoke View Post
    Oh, I love this idea!
    OK, I have one for ya Joan:
    Yesterday I was at a conference, and at lunch time we had a huge line to get our food. After a group of us made it through the food line, we had to walk through a crowded conference room to get to a table to eat. When our table was seated, the lady next to me dropped her fork on the ground... now I ask, WWJD?? Would the 5 second rule apply? Would it be nessessary to walk back thorugh the crowded room again? Maybe no one else saw the fork on the ground....? WWJD?
    Where is Joan??

On this one I think if no one saw it hit the floor I would just wipe it off with my napkin and move on. You know that is all they do to them in the kitchen is pass a towel over them.
    CigarGal aka Marianne

cain't spell Laphroaig

O.M.G.

I can not beLIEVE you kids...

Oh man.... THIS is what I get for leaving the laptop at home today! Took the dirt bike, didn't feel like carrying a bag...

When I can stop [gasp] laughing so hard [gasp] I'll get back to you...

Oh oh oh, Marianne... [gasp] oh! You've been A BAD GIRL! Go to my room!
    [SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast