Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do I do while I'm home with the flu?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bombs, bombs & more bombs

11 17.74%
  • Install cigar inventory software

9 14.52%
  • Grant wishes in the MAW thread

5 8.06%
  • Coccoon myself in a warm blanket and watch TV drivel

37 59.68%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Home Sick Today: Do I ...

This is a discussion on Home Sick Today: Do I ... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by ahc4353 The worst part for me in that we have had a couple of worm days... ewwwwwww.... ...

Re: Home Sick Today: Do I ...

Quote Originally Posted by ahc4353 View Post
    The worst part for me in that we have had a couple of worm days...
    ewwwwwww.... worm days? Sounds pretty bad, man!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader TripleF's Avatar

What? Coccooon yourself and watch TV? You live in the NE.......having the flu is a way of life this time of year. Get up and get going. Get something done. Do something with your life. C'mon man....I thought you were togher than that....

I'm just kidding Vin. Do nothing and enjoy it. I always tell my daughter that being sick is ok.....it's the body rejuvinating itself.

Hope you feel better soon bro!!

Living fast Dying young

Equal parts tequilla, triple sec, fresh lime juice. Repeat once every 1/2 hour until you feel better.Show the flu who's in charge! I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Good luck, and hope you feel better soon. (probably about 2 to 3 hours if you follow my plan)

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes rottenzombie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by icehog3 View Post
    Your resistance is weak because of all the bombs and Pifs and contests, Vin...get a hot water bottle, a blanket, and catch up on "Dog the Bounty Hunter" reruns!

Feel better soon!
    I may not have gone where I intended to go,but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.... Douglas Adams....

No longer a community member.

Get better, then the other stuff will happen with time.

No longer a community member.

Hope your feeling better soon.........

Cigar inventory software???? I am intruiged

Well, it's mid-morning. Are you watching True Hollywood Stories, or making incoherent bombs?? The worst part about being ill is it sucks to smoke... but you wanna smoke... but you can't smoke... but you WANNA smoke!

Of course, if you took the advice to drink hot OJ, pile on multiple sweaters and jazzercise in the home, you're probably in an ambulance right now.

"Smoking Tomorrow's Cigars... Today."

Elder Puffer Fish Leader taltos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_etool View Post
    This may sound nasty, but it works for me - hot orange juice, wrapped myself in sweat shirts, then do exercises. The exercise help secretes endorphins and and immune system kicks itself on drive. Unless, your immune system is that weak - I don't take meds, so my body is used to a lot of things, even the common cold and flu.
    Had a Company Gunny who liked to try to run anything and everything out of us. It actually worked once in a while.

Paul
    Til the end like a friend stands by you again,
    And I wouldn't change a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by taltos View Post
    Had a Company Gunny who liked to try to run anything and everything out of us. It actually worked once in a while.
    Gotta go crazy once in awhile!!! Yeah, my old Corporal was like that, too. "Go for a pack run! Sweat it off!" Thank God it works for me like a champ. That's one of the reasons why I love the Corps!!

I'm just not a fan of meds, more like natural - I guess growing up the Philippine province makes you come up with some weird stuffs to cure yourself. LOL!!!

Semper Fi, Brother!!

"When In Doubt, Whip It Out!" - Sgt E-Tool

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2