Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I'm slipping and I can't stop...

This is a discussion on I'm slipping and I can't stop... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Last week I bought a box of San Cristabol Maestros (actually it was five fivers, but they sent a box ...

I'm slipping and I can't stop...

Last week I bought a box of San Cristabol Maestros (actually it was five fivers, but they sent a box +3 ;') and the wife damn near fainted when she found out how much they cost. The only thing that saved me was that I used female-logic on her. I quickly told her that I saved $90 on the box and after a minor eye roll I was off scott free. But I can't stop, Joecigar had 10 Lot 23 maduro toros for $25 yesterday and the fuggers turn around and have 10 Oneoff perfectos today for $32 I couldn't control the buy button finger and don't think the female logic thing will work so close together, so keep me in your thoughts guys, looks like I'll be burnin plenty good smokes but it might in the dog house.
    Last edited by jcarlton; 03-10-2008 at 09:07 PM. Reason: add info
    http://www.cfrhn.com

[SIZE=5]Club Stogie CRS Platoon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Sandbox Raffle[/SIZE]

JC
    So cool I make air conditioned wind, with subtle hints of aged Stranahans Colorado Whiskey and Murphy's Stout.

Re: I'm slipping and I can't stop...

Good luck buddy. I too suffer from needtabuystogiesitis (that is the correct medical term I believe). Up until recently I had what I believed to be a perfectly okay and respectable 100 count humi. I only bought a box when I was low enough to fit it in there. Now I buy a box and try to figure out which way do I go now for mass storage. Oh my friend that slope is slippery and dangerous and once you embark down that path you will never return. But it sure is a fun ride.
    "Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt."
    ~Sun Tzu

Elder Puffer Fish Leader TripleF's Avatar

Dayum..............I guess you didn't get the memo huh?

[SIZE=6]We just waxed the slope....[/SIZE]

You are in trouble!
    [SIZE=3]Senor Mike

Smoke Reviews[/SIZE][SIZE=3]
    [/SIZE]

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Just have them sent to my house. I'll only charge a 'slight' cloaking fee.

Sounds like you might need to intercept the mail man Jamie...

Here is how i get away with it. Set up a seperate credit card with just your name on it and have the bill sent to a p.o. box. Now here is the tricky part. You have to set up a bank account and deposit money into it without her knowing so you can pay off the credit card and it will be like she never even knew. Now if she asks how you got them...lets just say be creative!

Quote Originally Posted by jcarlton View Post
    Last week I bought a box of San Cristabol Maestros (actually it was five fivers, but they sent a box +3 ;') and the wife damn near fainted when she found out how much they cost. The only thing that saved me was that I used female-logic on her. I quickly told her that I saved $90 on the box and after a minor eye roll I was off scott free. But I can't stop, Joecigar had 10 Lot 23 maduro toros for $25 yesterday and the fuggers turn around and have 10 Oneoff perfectos today for $32 I couldn't control the buy button finger and don't think the female logic thing will work so close together, so keep me in your thoughts guys, looks like I'll be burnin plenty good smokes but it might in the dog house.