Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

A kick off the pipe cliff . . .

This is a discussion on A kick off the pipe cliff . . . within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I couldn't help to post this. It's the same story with a lot, increasing stogies beyond humi capacity to cooler, ...

A kick off the pipe cliff . . .

I couldn't help to post this. It's the same story with a lot, increasing stogies beyond humi capacity to cooler, etc. But I also got started on the pipe slope and have loved it! So when Andrew (AD720) posted he was thinking about getting into the pipe to spend time with his GF's dad, I couldn't help but to send him a sampler. We turned it into a trade (I told him to just send me what he thinks my sampler was worth) and this is what I got yesterday:

I couldn't believe how many fivers I pulled outta that post-office box! A lot of these I've not heard of before, but am looking very forward to lighting them up!

So if you gorilla's see this BOTL around, mind hitting up his RG some for me?

Noobs, go here: cigarbid.com

Awaiting Confirmation

Re: A kick off the pipe cliff . . .

Thank YOU for the pipe stuff. Enjoy!