Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

I should have bought Cabaiguan stock!!!

This is a discussion on I should have bought Cabaiguan stock!!! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I wonder how sales of these cigars have been over the last week just from that "other" thread..... Be honest, ...

No longer a community member.

I should have bought Cabaiguan stock!!!

I wonder how sales of these cigars have been over the last week just from that "other" thread.....

Be honest, how many of you have made Cabaiguan purchase since reading the taste comparison?

I bought a fiver of the Corona Especials and the Cabaiguan Sampler from Holts!!

Re: I should have bought Cabaiguan stock!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro View Post
    I wonder how sales of these cigars have been over the last week just from that "other" thread.....

Be honest, how many of you have made Cabaiguan purchase since reading the taste comparison?

I bought six master cases.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Sean9689 View Post
    I bought six master cases.
    Sean, I am calling BS on that one. Maybe 5 master cases, but not 6.

scottie

Quote Originally Posted by volfan View Post
    Sean, I am calling BS on that one. Maybe 5 master cases, but not 6.

scottie
    Damn, you got me. Ordered some fake Tobadas as well.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Sean9689 View Post
    Damn, you got me. Ordered some fake Tobadas as well.
    split?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro View Post

Actually I did buy one. But I didn;t smoke it. Did a blind taste test with Spect and thats what I bought him. Suprisingly he thought is was completely one-sided and didn't like it. Then the bastage goes and buys me a damn mac-a-noodle. Bastige!!

The mac-a-noodle actually wasn't too terrible but it was sickly sweet and my rating pre-looking at the bands was 6/10.

I had the Corona Especials and really didn't like em; guess I don't need to waste my time on Davis either
    A-P is still down....