Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Too Funny- Daily Show on Bezerkley!

This is a discussion on Too Funny- Daily Show on Bezerkley! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I saw this earlier today and thought it was too funny. The Daily Show's take on the City of Berkeley's ...

Too Funny- Daily Show on Bezerkley!

I saw this earlier today and thought it was too funny. The Daily Show's take on the City of Berkeley's attempt to oust the USMC from their town. This is absolutely hilarious!

http://boortz.com/more/video/code_pink_wackos.html

P.S. This is meant for pure humor sake not for some drawn out political discussion.

Commence!

ATL
    [SIZE="3"]Why pay $100 on a therapy session when you can spend $25 on a cigar? Whatever it is will come back; so what, smoke another one.
    [SIZE="2"]Raul Julia[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Re: Too Funny- Daily Show on Bezerkley!

real men drive Flat Sixes
    Quote Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
    Some people are not worth the lead it would take to make them assume room temperature.
    I live life like i race, Wide Open throttle until you see god, then BRAKE!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Papichulo's Avatar

That was funny
    Chao!

No longer a community member.

That was too funny.

I'm not here to offend anyone. But, WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS. Those types of people irritate me beyond words. the right of free speech was not secured by protestors but by those very Marines you are trying to oust from your city, along with the countless other soldiers, sailors and airmen who gave there lives so you could be a hippy and protest them. Like I said I am not here to offend anyone but that is rediculous and those people should anger any true blooded American. That one lady said take guns off our streets and you will stop crime. That comes from someone who has never stood a post on the thin blue line, I have and am. If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. I believe that because I know criminals do not follow our laws. So if we make owning guns a crime, they will not follow that because of the first thing I said, they do not follow our laws. The danger is not from those law abiding citizens who have concealed carry licenses to protect them and their families. The danger is from the criminals, the 1%, who unlawfully possess guns so they can use them to break the law.
    I am sorry if this offends anyone, but that is my right just as it is theirs.
    Okay I will step off my soapbox now.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE=1][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Jesus Christ and the American Soldier [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=1]One died for your soul;the other for your freedom.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I know this was posted for humor, and it was funny, but I have a hard time letting things like this go without commenting.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader taltos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam View Post
    I'm not here to offend anyone. But, WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS. Those types of people irritate me beyond words. the right of free speech was not secured by protestors but by those very Marines you are trying to oust from your city, along with the countless other soldiers, sailors and airmen who gave there lives so you could be a hippy and protest them. Like I said I am not here to offend anyone but that is rediculous and those people should anger any true blooded American. That one lady said take guns off our streets and you will stop crime. That comes from someone who has never stood a post on the thin blue line, I have and am. If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns. I believe that because I know criminals do not follow our laws. So if we make owning guns a crime, they will not follow that because of the first thing I said, they do not follow our laws. The danger is not from those law abiding citizens who have concealed carry licenses to protect them and their families. The danger is from the criminals, the 1%, who unlawfully possess guns so they can use them to break the law.
    I am sorry if this offends anyone, but that is my right just as it is theirs.
    Okay I will step off my soapbox now.
    [SIZE="3"]
    [SIZE=1]Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,[/SIZE][SIZE=1]Jesus Christ and the American Soldier [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=1]One died for your soul;the other for your freedom.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I know this was posted for humor, and it was funny, but I have a hard time letting things like this go without commenting.
    Check my post from yesterday under general discussion, Marines vs Pink. That has the proper poem.

Paul
    Til the end like a friend stands by you again,
    And I wouldn't change a thing.