Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

It's what's for lunch.

This is a discussion on It's what's for lunch. within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Another thread sealed where I'm going and what I'm having for lunch today. hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish billhud's Avatar

It's what's for lunch.

Another thread sealed where I'm going and what I'm having for lunch today.

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have." --- [SIZE=2]Theodore Roosevelt, 4 July 1903[/SIZE]

Re: It's what's for lunch.

Wow! You must have been really hungry and thirsty

WyoBob
    WyoBob

Now that is my kind of lunch.

Good gods all that grease...

Eat right...live healthy...die anyway!
    Reaching for the black-and-yellow-striped lever next to my seat....

Quote Originally Posted by MithShrike View Post

Good gods all that grease...
    Damned straight! Best burger around. Gotta live every once in awhile and not be afraid to live.
    "A man who is good enough to shed his blood for his country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards. More than that no man is entitled, and less than that no man shall have." --- [SIZE=2]Theodore Roosevelt, 4 July 1903[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by billhud View Post
    Damned straight! Best burger around. Gotta live every once in awhile and not be afraid to live.
    I think living is the key point, here You know, you could save a lot of money by staying home and just injecting silicon into your veins.

WyoBob
    WyoBob

Quote Originally Posted by billhud View Post
    Oh yeah every once in a while. I just stay away as a general rule. The occasional burger is so tasty but I always feel disgusting after consuming it.

Quote Originally Posted by WyoBob View Post
    I think living is the key point, here You know, you could save a lot of money by staying home and just injecting silicon into your veins.
    But that misses the entire point. Regardless, last check, my total cholesterol was 116, and trigycerides were in normal range too. I'll enjoy my burger and fries at lunch too.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader kheffelf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WyoBob View Post

WyoBob
    Thanks for telling him how to live, he post what he is having for lunch and you criticize what he has.
    When I hold you in my arms, And I feel my finger on your trigger, I know no one can do me no harm, Because happiness is a warm gun.
    - the Beatles

MMmmmmmm 5 Guys!
    I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader taltos's Avatar

Wish that I lived down your way, would join you for lunch, that looks delicious.

Paul
    Til the end like a friend stands by you again,
    And I wouldn't change a thing.

Had a burger and dog for lunch, then spread 600 pounds of lime on the yard, then prepared a shepard's pie that'll be coming out of the oven in about 20 minutes or so. What a great day!

I had a turkey grinder which makes me a cannibal I guess.
    [SIZE=3]George[/SIZE] - I'm getting married!, don't cry ladies!!