Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PROM

This is a discussion on PROM within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I feel kind of silly I think im the youngest one in this jungle im only 18. My senior prom ...

PROM

I feel kind of silly I think im the youngest one in this jungle im only 18. My senior prom is comming up just thought id let my second family know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No longer a community member. pnoon's Avatar

Re: PROM

Two pieces of advice:
    1) Have fun
    2) Don't drink and drive (or get into a car with someone who is about to)

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by pnoon View Post
    Two pieces of advice:
    1) Have fun
    2) Don't drink and drive (or get into a car with someone who is about to)
    3) Wrap it up

F'king awesome man!
    You better fire up something good
    i think i had my first opus for my prom event.
    Hope you have a killer time! Drive safe, and watch out for those drunk f***s!!!!1
    All of our instructors told us time and time again, have fun, but if you guys are going to drink it up, i encourage you to do so in a safe place, after the prom ends.
    Then STAY PUT! Alot of stupid stuff goes on when highschool kids are just leaving the school in a pack haha

God Speed Young One
    ...Just Keeping the Metal Flowing-

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyj23 View Post
    3) Wrap it up

- trust me, i bitch at my buddies at a day to day basis about it.. i SURELY dont want to hear about some lil kid running around because of prom night for you either

My advice: don't skip out on MMHI and go to prom. 3rd worst decision of life was prom That's 48 hrs I'll never get back and could have been spent in the company of my good BOTLs.
    A-P is still down....

Quote Originally Posted by Seanohue View Post
    My advice: don't skip out on MMHI and go to prom. 3rd worst decision of life was prom That's 48 hrs I'll never get back and could have been spent in the company of my good BOTLs.
    Hm. My senior prom is coming up and I don't think I'm going. The whole thing's too much of a hassle - trying to find a way to avoid all the hazards of prom while still trying to have fun is more trouble than I'm willing to go through, honestly.

I'll probably attend a party this girl invited me to though. I'll probably still need to follow the rules pnoon and mikeyj laid down though

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiscin90 View Post
    Hm. My senior prom is coming up and I don't think I'm going. The whole thing's too much of a hassle - trying to find a way to avoid all the hazards of prom while still trying to have fun is more trouble than I'm willing to go through, honestly.

I'll probably attend a party this girl invited me to though. I'll probably still need to follow the rules pnoon and mikeyj laid down though
    Go to prom ya wanker! if you dont, i bet in a few years you will be pissed you hadn't

Quote Originally Posted by Seanohue View Post
    What were the worst two?

I had a great time at my Senior Prom, only had part was my class voted Dan Fogelberg's "Longer" as Prom Theme.

Vodka is food....who's hungry?

You're welcome, Dave.

Awaiting Confirmation ScottishSmoker's Avatar

Prom sucked....

I had no intention of going but a really good friend of mine asked me if I would do him a favor and take his little sister (who was in my class) to the prom...I hate the fact that I said yes. She would not stop talking....

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishSmoker View Post
    Prom sucked....

I had no intention of going but a really good friend of mine asked me if I would do him a favor and take his little sister (who was in my class) to the prom...I hate the fact that I said yes. She would not stop talking....
    Should have asked her what color condom she preferred...that might have shut her up.

Vodka is food....who's hungry?

You're welcome, Dave.

Never went to Prom, am I upset by that decision? Not at all

Seemed to be a good waste of a couple hundred bucks to my friends that did go. I don't think I'll ever regret not going. But hey, to each his own. Have fun Argo
    Boo-Frickity-Hoo

...from the internet. ambientboy's Avatar

I went to several friends' proms. My Sophomore year in College, Ang asked me to go with her in a duct tape tux. Duck Tape brand holds the Stuck At The Prom contest yearly and her bf didn't have the guts...so I said, sure...why the hell not?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish renton20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyj23 View Post
    3) Wrap it up

words to live by.

Prom is pretty cool. To Savvy's comment, I share this story.

My best friend said he had a friend who needed a date. I agreed to meet her.

Ended up liking this girl, and stuff kinda developed into a relationship. We then went to prom. Continued to date after prom... went off to college soon after.

That was the Fall of 2003. We're now engaged

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast