Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 73

Son of a......

This is a discussion on Son of a...... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Post 31 on ripped pants forum!...

  
  1. #31

    I AM NOT a fish!


     

    Re: Son of a......

    Post 31 on ripped pants forum!

  2. #32

    Being Committed smitdavi's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    I'll sleep on it and have something in the morning...I promise i'll have a better excuse. Who thought there would be almost 3 pages of post about ripped pants?

  3. #33

    sanctuary burninator's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    Quote Originally Posted by smitdavi View Post
    I'll sleep on it and have something in the morning...I promise i'll have a better excuse. Who thought there would be almost 3 pages of post about ripped pants?
    I promise to act surprised.
    getting on with it

  4. #34

    International SOB sailchaser's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    I didn't ripped my pants but got them full of grease looking under the van when the transmission blew, Son of a ..............
    " Fish Hard, Sailfast, Shoot Straight, and save time for the Important Things In Life "

  5. #35

    Being Committed smitdavi's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    Quote Originally Posted by sailchaser View Post
    I didn't ripped my pants but got them full of grease looking under the van when the transmission blew, Son of a ..............
    Where they your favorite dress pants?

  6. #36

    Elder Jungle Leader SmokeyJoe's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    Quote Originally Posted by reggiebuckeye View Post
    This is not the place for pants sympathy. If you said you ruined a nice cigar, maybe. Pants? No way. Why were you sitting Indian style folding laundry in your favorite dress pants anyway?
    Well... maybe he injured his NUB when the pants ripped...
    "When I have found... a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God and have blessed His name" - Charles H. Spurgeon

  7. #37

    .090909 icehog3's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    Soup was cold at the deli today....Son of a .....!!!!

    Vodka is food....who's hungry?

    You're welcome, Dave.

  8. #38

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader taltos's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    Did you eat chili before destroying your pants?

    Paul
    Til the end like a friend stands by you again,
    And I wouldn't change a thing.

  9. #39

    .090909 icehog3's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    Quote Originally Posted by taltos View Post
    Did you eat chili before destroying your pants?
    MMMM.....I knew I shoulda ordered the chili, Paul.

    Vodka is food....who's hungry?

    You're welcome, Dave.

  10. #40

    Ya Damn Right BamBam's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    Quote Originally Posted by smitdavi View Post
    If they were just normal everyday pants no...but since they were my Favorite Dress Pants, then yes lol

  11. #41

    Being Committed smitdavi's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    OK...so here's the story:

    I'm a secret agent, don't tell anybody or I'll have to kill ya, well somebody blew my cover on my assignment and I was taken prisoner by a crazed maniac wanting world domination. To kill me they strapped me to a table while a big saw was going to cut me in half. Just in time came my partner right as the saw started to cut into the crotch of my pants. Yeah so that's how it happened, I know, hard to believe.

  12. #42

    Being Committed smitdavi's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    cmon guys...I give a you a great story and no response, lol

  13. #43

    .090909 icehog3's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    Quote Originally Posted by smitdavi View Post
    Just in time came my partner into the crotch of my pants. Yeah so that's how it happened, I know, hard to believe.
    Nah, I believe you.

    Vodka is food....who's hungry?

    You're welcome, Dave.

  14. #44

    Being Committed smitdavi's Avatar


     

    Re: Son of a......

    you know when you read it that way it sounds really, really bad!

  15. #45

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: Son of a......

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
    Well... maybe he injured his NUB when the pants ripped...
    I was not going to post, but this drew me in. Darn you.

    Quote Originally Posted by smitdavi View Post
    OK...so here's the story:

    I'm a secret agent, don't tell anybody or I'll have to kill ya, well somebody blew my cover on my assignment and I was taken prisoner by a crazed maniac wanting world domination. To kill me they strapped me to a table while a big saw was going to cut me in half. Just in time came my partner right as the saw started to cut into the crotch of my pants. Yeah so that's how it happened, I know, hard to believe.

    That is the "story"? You have got to be kidding me. That is horrible. Go back to the drawing board. Your editor needs to be shot.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •