Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SGT Smoky is Iraq bound

This is a discussion on SGT Smoky is Iraq bound within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Stay safe Sarge, and watch ya six!...

Re: SGT Smoky is Iraq bound

Stay safe Sarge, and watch ya six!
    Dave
    Gone for awhile.

I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT TO RESPECT MY ELDERS.... NOW I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO
    RESPECT!

No longer a community member.

I'm testing out my bombing skills.

DC# 0308 0070 0000 8988 5176

War-fighting Gorilla JohnnyKay5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Smoky View Post
    I think that I will be in Tajji or tallil when I arrive in Iraq. But before I go there I will be speniding about 2 weeks in Kuwait, and there I'm not sure if I will stay at the air base or one of the outer bases for all my boring briefings.

Let me know where you'll be at as well. We run support all over Iraq.

[SIZE=3]GRAB A PIECE OF HISTORY AT[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]THE SANDBOX RAFFLE[/SIZE]

Sergeant Smoky has made it to Germany, so far. Only 6 more hours of flight time. All is going good so far.

Give us a PM or a post when you get to AAS.

It's gonna be a &^%$ed up ride from KCIA, but check in when you get a chance!!

Quote Originally Posted by tobii3 View Post
    Give us a PM or a post when you get to AAS.

It's gonna be a &^%$ed up ride from KCIA, but check in when you get a chance!!

You got that right! That ride sucks a$$, luckly I slept most of it! Grab a bottle of Aqua!

My first Day time in Kuwait, and it's a tad warm here. I'm just so glad that my tent has AC. I am looking into wireless service so I can use my own laptop and send pics. They say they should know where I am to go on Monday. I will let you all know when I do. I hope I get there fast also, private stock running low. I was at the PX some sticks in a case that didn't look too humidified so I am leary of em, but may have to break down and try em. But all is well and just going through the hoops to get the job done and back to the states. Take care and TY for all the support.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Smoky View Post
    My first Day time in Kuwait, and it's a tad warm here. I'm just so glad that my tent has AC. I am looking into wireless service so I can use my own laptop and send pics. They say they should know where I am to go on Monday. I will let you all know when I do. I hope I get there fast also, private stock running low. I was at the PX some sticks in a case that didn't look too humidified so I am leary of em, but may have to break down and try em. But all is well and just going through the hoops to get the job done and back to the states. Take care and TY for all the support.
    so you arrived, now make sure you leave in the same manner, see ya back in MD next year
    I don't need Anger Management.....I just need people to stop pissing me off

My last smoke on US soil, for a while anyways. It was in Bangor, ME. And no my face doesn't always look like that. My face looks that way cause I just woke up on the plane. My smoke of choice was a tasty DP Black label.

It's a chilly night in Kuwait, about 80 degrees. So I'm bundled up in a pair of shorts and a T-shirt to sit outside and enjoy a Cuesta Rey Tuscany. I found em in the PX and not dry, to my surprise. I found out that I was training with th wrong tent so I might be here in Camp Buehring fo a couple of more days yet. Yhey still do not know exactly where I will be going. BUt who cares with days only about 104 degrees it's like a summer vacation here. All the free food and water a person could want. When They think that I will be going to Al Salim just north of Bagdad. When I finally find out I will post. Have a great day back there in the cold cold climate there.

Hey its starting to warm up here John
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Quote Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
    Hey its starting to warm up here John

Is this for me?

Just found out today that the Army lost me since I got here at Camp Buehring. So now I have to wait till they can fit me in to the training cycle. I've gotten real good at eating and sleeping since I been here. Oh yeah and smoking a stick or 2 around 10pm or later here. It's just too damn hot to sit outside during the day. It gets upto about 110 during the day and down to the mid 80s or so in the evening. Personal internet is sparse around here but I get on at the USO tent when I can. One thing thatt I can say for now that I need is baby wipes. They usually get bought out as soon as they hit the shelf. I hope soon to have a APO and a permantent duty location. But for now 14 days down and 235 days to go. I can almost see the end.

Get us the address as soon as you can John...
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Maturing Puffer Fish masonichistorian's Avatar

Hey SGT.
    Im in victory base, If you make it up this whay drop me a line and we can smoke some stogies.
    [SIZE=2]Stay Safe and keep em Burning Ladies and Gentlemen. [/SIZE]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast