Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SGT Smoky is Iraq bound

This is a discussion on SGT Smoky is Iraq bound within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Garbage, everyone's in VBC! No love for the Tallil...

War-fighting Gorilla JohnnyKay5's Avatar

Re: SGT Smoky is Iraq bound

Garbage, everyone's in VBC! No love for the Tallil

[SIZE=3]GRAB A PIECE OF HISTORY AT[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]THE SANDBOX RAFFLE[/SIZE]

Maturing Puffer Fish masonichistorian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyKay5 View Post
    Garbage, everyone's in VBC! No love for the Tallil
    Pleanty of love for Tallil LT. I was there from 05-06. And it was nice and quiete.
    [SIZE=2]Stay Safe and keep em Burning Ladies and Gentlemen. [/SIZE]

True but the fools over here in An Nasiriyah are acting crazy again.

No longer a community member.

Well I made it back to Ali al salem to head out to Balad. But after 18 hours and 2 flight cancellations I'm begining to think that Iraq doesn't want me. If I don't get to start doing my job soon I might not have to worry about PTSD, cause I'm gonna have a case of the A** or PMS. But at least they are feeding me well. Just had my first and last Kuwaitie Big & Tasty from McD's here. It was McNasty. I'll just stick to the DFAC there I can't complain cause it's free.

John called me from Kuwait last night! What a surprise to here from him!! He said he couldn't post for a couple of days but it looks like he found a connection.

He is out of cigars but he told me when he gets to where he is going he will give us an address so we can take care of that.

God bless you John and your family.
    Stay safe and remember we all thank you for what you do.
    You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Al

Keep us all posted I have people up there too! The base up there is really nice from what I hear. You'll have a lot more to enjoy then here.

Oh Man!!

Smoky's gonna be sittin' at the pool with a stogie in NO time!!!

I'm jealous!!!

Sergeant Smoky gave me direct orders to take on a dangerous mission: Go to the Davidus Cigars store in Urbana, MD and get a signed picture from the June, '06 Playboy Playmate, Stephanie Larimore. Yes, it was tough duty, but by God somebody had to do it and I was just the man for the job!

Sarge had the mission planned to the last detail. Just as I got to the front of the line, my cell phone rang and it was him calling from Georgia? SC? Anyway, the guy's gotta be psychic (or is it psychotic?) So I gave the phone to Ms. Larimore and she spent about 5 minutes talking to him about.....say, ......what DID you two talk about for so long Sarge?? We may never know.

So here are the pics John. Unless you want me to send it to you, I'll keep the picture until your get back so it stays "sand free"!

Stephanie talkin' it up with the Sarge.

Beauty and the Beast (ugly fat old white guy)

Signing the cleavage,.....I mean photo!

Mission completed sir!!!
    See you in the A$ylum.

Thanks for the previous post Tim. Now I would take a cold shower, if I could find anything cold over here. Any ways I FINALLY made it to Iraq. I am in Balad @ LSA Anaconda. I hop a chopper flight Tues to Ashraf. That will be my final destination for my deployment. I have found a few soliders from there that came down on a convay and they said the only smokes they get are from a Haji shop. I will have to start a cigar cell @ Ashraf. My new address is:

SGT McDaniel, John D
    504th MP
    1161 FSC
    APOAE 09391
    Ashraf

I will have a company area to add on when I get there, but this will get em to me. I have been told that it will take about 2 weeks to get to me.

Tim, way to take one for the team!

GD Man!

Very nice! Welcome to your new home for the next 15 months! CS start the countdown!

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Smoky View Post
    My new address is:

SGT McDaniel, John D
    504th MP
    1161 FSC
    APOAE 09391
    Ashraf

I will have a company area to add on when I get there, but this will get em to me. I have been told that it will take about 2 weeks to get to me.

Finally an Address. Time to hook you up!

Get Some!

Maturing Puffer Fish masonichistorian's Avatar

Welcome to the box if you are ever in Victory base look me up.
    [SIZE=2]Stay Safe and keep em Burning Ladies and Gentlemen. [/SIZE]

Well I finally got time to use the computer. I can say that this company that I am attached to Stinks. I was brought over to be t truck driver and I now am pulling gaurd duty, looking at dirt, for 12 hours a day. my schedule is 7 days on 1 day off, which is when they want me to do PMCS, fill sand bags, help in the DFAC. The rest of the people that are here feel the same way. But at least I have friends out there. Also in the Haji shop they say he has good ISOMs there, I will have to investigate in the next couple of days. I might even have a fresh rotissiere dove one of these days, if I can find one big enough to call a meal. Anyways enough about me complaining, it could be worse. I could be going into areas where I get shot at. At least here I am reletivly safe. Even though I wear my 1000lb IBA. And all the bullets they gave me. So I will fill you all in later with more details. I think that next week I will be on convoy to Balad. When I find out more I will find contacts there.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast