Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

SGT Smoky is Iraq bound

This is a discussion on SGT Smoky is Iraq bound within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Sergeant Smoky I will have to start a cigar cell @ Ashraf. My new address is: SGT ...

No longer a community member.

Re: SGT Smoky is Iraq bound

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Smoky View Post
    I will have to start a cigar cell @ Ashraf. My new address is:

SGT McDaniel, John D
    504th MP
    1161 FSC
    APOAE 09391
    Ashraf
    There is a box on its way to you. I hope it makes it ok!

Leading Puffer Fish Conch Republican's Avatar

this is why CS is the best!
    ...I am Conch Republican, and I approve this message...

Ceiling fan stirrs the air, the cigar smoke does swirl.
    --Jimmy Buffett, Havana Daydreamin'

Herf-Dialing copyright 2008

War-fighting Gorilla JohnnyKay5's Avatar

The guy is in theater a few weeks and already your blasting him? Nice job!

[SIZE=3]GRAB A PIECE OF HISTORY AT[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]THE SANDBOX RAFFLE[/SIZE]

Hey John just checking in on you. How's the guarding of the dirt going?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish 4thtry's Avatar

Stay safe & God bless John. Hope all is well with you in the sandbox. Looking forward to your safe return & a 'welcome home' herf!
    The only problem with doing nothing, is never knowing when you're done.

Quote Originally Posted by ahc4353 View Post
    Hey John just checking in on you. How's the guarding of the dirt going?

I have started a new thing. While I am guarding the dirt, I find time to run a functions test on my weapon . And some times I get fresh dove meat to BBQ over the dirt that I am guarding . This unit leaves in August. I am not sure if I am to carry over to the next unit coming in or if I go home early. If I can find a unit where I can go out and drive I would like to stay. THis place ain't too bad, and the pay is pretty good.

I just got the package from Tony (newcigars). And it was delivered with armed guards, it was so valuable. And it came on the perfect day, it's my first day I didn't go out to watch dirt. I could not believe what I saw when, the box that was bustin at the seams, I opened. KABOOM !!!!!!!! I think the blast was felt down in Kuwait it was so large. Pics will be posted in a while after I upload them (kinda slow here).

War-fighting Gorilla JohnnyKay5's Avatar

Very nice! Enjoy.. waiting for pics!

[SIZE=3]GRAB A PIECE OF HISTORY AT[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]THE SANDBOX RAFFLE[/SIZE]

I just got the package from Tony (newcigars). And it was delivered with armed guards, it was so valuable. And it came on the perfect day, it's my first day I didn't go out to watch dirt. I could not believe what I saw when, the box that was bustin at the seams, I opened. KABOOM !!!!!!!! I think the blast was felt down in Kuwait it was so large. Pics will be posted in a while after I upload them (kinda slow here).
    [SIZE=3]That's just great John!!!! Hope you find one you like.

A day without watching dirt is truly a great day!!!

Stay safe.

Al

Great job as always Tony!
    [/SIZE]

Ok finally got pics uploaded. Caution they will cause uncontrollable drooling

What a coincidence!!!

I have that same bedspread!!

NICE Bomb!!!

Maturing Puffer Fish masonichistorian's Avatar

I got the same one to, it looks like we shop at the same store. That is defenetly a good bomb.
    [SIZE=2]Stay Safe and keep em Burning Ladies and Gentlemen. [/SIZE]

Newbie in the ocean

Thumbs up Re: SGT Smoky is Iraq bound

Sergeant Smoky we are very glad to have you in the unit with us its hard i know being around people you dont really know it was that way my first time over here and it takes some time to get used to it but now you have a few with the same interests you do I.E..... CIGARS LOL i know its funny but what ever takes the mind off the fight just to relax even for just a min i look forward to the nights we can just sit talk and puff on a fatty lol

Well today was the day I started my long journey to the "sandbox" I will be posting here when I can to keep ya all updated. I now have the software for my camera, so in a day or 2 I will be posting pictures. Today I left Baltimore, MD and ended up in Ft Benning, GA. I will be here for about 1 week, then off to Kuwait for 2 weeks. Also just wanted to openly thank Tim D. for kindly getting up way too early in the morning to get me to the airport on time. When he got to my house he slapped me around with a nice RP stick for the road. And then he had the nerve not to accept anything from me for gas, which is quite expensive. But little does he know I have friends in CS (I hope he doesn't read this, it might tip him off). Anyways I just wanted to start a blog type thread for all to follow my journies and make comments when the urge arises.
    Our children are our future so teach them protect them

Maturing Puffer Fish masonichistorian's Avatar

SGT Smoky just wanted to drop a line and find out how it gous in your part of the box. Stay safe.
    [SIZE=2]Stay Safe and keep em Burning Ladies and Gentlemen. [/SIZE]

Same ole, same ole. Just hoping to see clouds one day here. Dirt is still in the same place, except when the wind storms come through. It's hard to get the slant of the dirt devils when they roll over my point. Not much to do around here since we work 16 hours a day. Dove hunting is not going to well I think that I might have to resight my weapon. But I will get at least 1 before I leave here, got lotsa time left to do it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast