Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

SGT Smoky is Iraq bound

This is a discussion on SGT Smoky is Iraq bound within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by Sergeant Smoky Same ole, same ole. Just hoping to see clouds one day here. Dirt is still ...

No longer a community member.

Re: SGT Smoky is Iraq bound

Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant Smoky View Post
    Same ole, same ole. Just hoping to see clouds one day here. Dirt is still in the same place, except when the wind storms come through. It's hard to get the slant of the dirt devils when they roll over my point. Not much to do around here since we work 16 hours a day. Dove hunting is not going to well I think that I might have to resight my weapon. But I will get at least 1 before I leave here, got lotsa time left to do it.
    Well at least you have some more treats headed your way.

Maturing Puffer Fish masonichistorian's Avatar

Doves, cool i had a friend in Puerto Rico tha useto shoot doves and his wife cooked them.
    [SIZE=2]Stay Safe and keep em Burning Ladies and Gentlemen. [/SIZE]

I just got back from our road trip to Balad. Golly did I spend some some cash there. One of my purchases was a box of Cohiba robustos. They were really dry so they are resting peacefuly in my humidor. I did get a 16qt cooler also. Good thing cause when I got back home I had another surprize from Newcigarz (Tony). Which fit just fine. Here are the pics of the sticks. There were also numerous other comfort items in the box also.

The ones that I could not upload the pics were 5 boxes of Macoba Classic small cigars. Again The men here thank you very much for the care packages. When I get some pics that are approved I will post em of the enjoyment that you all are giving us.
    Last edited by Sergeant Smoky; 06-23-2008 at 07:10 AM.

Lost...Completely Lost... icantbejon's Avatar

Where you at Smoky? I didn't look over all six pages of posts. You anywhere near Falcon?

[SIZE=3]"Learn to pay attention. Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."[/SIZE]

Any pics of Anaconda? I lived there for a year (2004). Wonder how it's changed. Great DFAC's, but they tended to get hit with rockets a lot.

Good to see you are doing as well as you can John.

Tony is a good man to keep you in stock.

Stay safe.
    Hurry home.

Al

I'm in FOB Grizzley, just outside of Ashraf. It's about 15 miles from LSA Anaconda. I'm not sure where Falcon is, they keep us in the dark around here, that is when we are not sitting in the blazing sun on point.

Quote Originally Posted by icantbejon View Post
    Where you at Smoky? I didn't look over all six pages of posts. You anywhere near Falcon?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6