Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Golfers...What did you shoot today.

This is a discussion on Golfers...What did you shoot today. within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; With the golf season in full swing, let hear those scores and what you smoked while shooting them. I fired ...

Golfers...What did you shoot today.

With the golf season in full swing, let hear those scores and what you smoked while shooting them.

I fired up a REO on the back nine.
    Shot a 74 on par 72.
    Remember who you are, where you come from, and who you represent

Re: Golfers...What did you shoot today.

Quote Originally Posted by b128thopen View Post
    With the golf season in full swing, let hear those scores and what you smoked while shooting them.

I fired up a REO on the back nine.
    Shot a 74 on par 72.

2nd time out this year though

Suffering from PHUC: Post-Herf Uncontrollable Crankiness

I AM NOT a fish!

A little white ball.

In a best ball scramble
    http://www.cfrhn.com

[SIZE=5]Club Stogie CRS Platoon[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Sandbox Raffle[/SIZE]

JC
    So cool I make air conditioned wind, with subtle hints of aged Stranahans Colorado Whiskey and Murphy's Stout.

I'm not sure I want to post.....but....

113. I need to work on my putts. And pretty much everything else to go with it. Always a fun time though.

Danny

If I paid too much attention to my scores, I'd probably never play again.

Not much of a swimmer 14holestogie's Avatar

-6 in a 9 hole scramble this morning, followed by an 84 for 18 this afternoon. I smoked a number of sticks, including a Drew Estates La Vieja Habana I received in a newbie pif, an IT Super Fuerte and a La Aurora that someone gave me a fiver of after storing them in his drawer for the last year or so. 3 months aging in my humi and it was still pretty dry, but it held together. I also did my nightly search after all the golf, seeing as I live on a couple of the holes and scored around 50 golf balls. Gotta love that scramble format if you're a ball hawker.
    [SIZE=3] [SIZE=2]Member of the Newbie Brigade '08 [/SIZE][/SIZE]

90 w/ a Monte Platinum.

I shot 45 today on a par 3 nine hole course while smoking a 99 Punch Churchill.
    [size=1]ShackHerf.com [/size]| [size=1]Cigar reviews & ratings[/size] | [size=1]Cigar accessories[/size] | [size=1]Humidity Beads [/size]

I shot a 85 on a 18 hole course today while smoking a AF Chaute Fuentes Maduro on the front 9, and enjoyed a Gurkha Naples Warrior on the back 9. Man I need to work on my putting.

Angry Re: Golfers...What did you shoot today.

Played in a scramble this afternoon. We tied for first place. Didn't get to burn though. You could say it was a bittersweet experience.

Dave's not here, man! hollywood's Avatar

we shot a 139 in a 4 man shamble on Friday; using the two best scores on each hole. smoked an old Muriel and a White Owl.

shot 70 on Saturday from the tips. 2 over on the front and 4 under on the back. smoked a La Corona Panatela and a RyJ Corona.

Puffer Fish with some spikes cf2112's Avatar

1 triple bogey, 1 double bogey, 2 birdies and 14 pars. Shot 41 on the front 34 on the back for a 3 over 75. Hit my first tee shot OB and 1 in the lake on #6. Other than those two hole a great day with a Santos Salomone and an SS #2.
    ".....There are no good guns. There are no bad guns. Any gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. Any gun in the hands of a decent person is no threat to anybody -- except bad people..." Charlton Heston