Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Lunch with Warren Buffett

This is a discussion on Lunch with Warren Buffett within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; http://cgi.ebay.com/Warren-Buffett-P...QQcmdZViewItem uh, I can't think of anyone with this kind of scratch...but the winning bidder gets to invite seven of ...

Lunch with Warren Buffett

http://cgi.ebay.com/Warren-Buffett-P...QQcmdZViewItem

uh, I can't think of anyone with this kind of scratch...but the winning bidder gets to invite seven of his/her friends!
    "While smoking a cigar, we are in the presence of eternity...the smoke drifts gently heavenward on its quest to combine with the great eternal oneness." - Prince Sined Yar Maharg Love Jimmy

Leading Puffer Fish Conch Republican's Avatar

Re: Lunch with Warren Buffett

Box Split??
    ...I am Conch Republican, and I approve this message...

Ceiling fan stirrs the air, the cigar smoke does swirl.
    --Jimmy Buffett, Havana Daydreamin'

Herf-Dialing copyright 2008

Committed

I asked them a question.

I wanted to know if the food was provided as part of the winnings or if I had to pay for it separately.
    我恨棕色襯衣

Quote Originally Posted by Sauer Grapes View Post
    I asked them a question.

I wanted to know if the food was provided as part of the winnings or if I had to pay for it separately.
    Come on...you know if you can afford the lunch, you better be bringing the bills to pay for your steak and his too!
    "While smoking a cigar, we are in the presence of eternity...the smoke drifts gently heavenward on its quest to combine with the great eternal oneness." - Prince Sined Yar Maharg Love Jimmy