Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Karma Comes full around

This is a discussion on Karma Comes full around within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Ok..a lil background...I was raised with 5 sisters so hormones and that are no big issue..I see the signs of ...

The One and Only GOT ssutton219's Avatar

Karma Comes full around

Ok..a lil background...I was raised with 5 sisters so hormones and that are no big issue..I see the signs of the moods changing and I know how to deal for the most part...I have 3 daughters and that is the #1 Reason I had to have a garage and basement with the house my wife and I bought..but back to my story...I would laugh when my mom or sisters would call my stepdad to pick up pads and swore I would never do that for my wife or daughters...they know when its going to occur so be prepared....well....Karma kicked me in my teeth on this one....got the call from my 13 yr old stepdaughter that she needed them..well 1st off I know how embarrassed she was to ask me to get them anyways and 2ndly her real father walked out on her a lil more than a yr ago and it really hurt her so I have tried my best to be what ever she needs..a dad, a friend or a punching bag....so I tried every excuse I knew but she NEEDED them...so my lucky a$$ got to go to Wal-mart @ midnight after my shift and pick up pads...oh Lucky Lucky me...the whole time I can hear my step-dad laughing his a$$ off at me.

So moral of the story..be careful what you say you wont do.....sometimes it means the most to those who need that assurance that your there for them.

Now you all can point and laugh at the guy in the Maintenance Uniform carrying the pads to the check out line.....LOL

Shawn
    If the thought of a lil mold spores or beetle eggs in a cigar bother you..maybe you shouldnt smoke...cigars are a plant that we allow to ferment (rot) for our enjoyment...

Re: Karma Comes full around

I salute you for doing what a Dad would do
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Quote Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
    I salute you for doing what a Dad would do

Elder Puffer Fish Leader taltos's Avatar

Been there and done that, they had to call for a price check at CVS one time. I feel your pain.

Paul
    Til the end like a friend stands by you again,
    And I wouldn't change a thing.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by ssutton219 View Post
    Ok..a lil background...I was raised with 5 sisters so hormones and that are no big issue..I see the signs of the moods changing and I know how to deal for the most part...I have 3 daughters and that is the #1 Reason I had to have a garage and basement with the house my wife and I bought..but back to my story...I would laugh when my mom or sisters would call my stepdad to pick up pads and swore I would never do that for my wife or daughters...they know when its going to occur so be prepared....well....Karma kicked me in my teeth on this one....got the call from my 13 yr old stepdaughter that she needed them..well 1st off I know how embarrassed she was to ask me to get them anyways and 2ndly her real father walked out on her a lil more than a yr ago and it really hurt her so I have tried my best to be what ever she needs..a dad, a friend or a punching bag....so I tried every excuse I knew but she NEEDED them...so my lucky a$$ got to go to Wal-mart @ midnight after my shift and pick up pads...oh Lucky Lucky me...the whole time I can hear my step-dad laughing his a$$ off at me.

So moral of the story..be careful what you say you wont do.....sometimes it means the most to those who need that assurance that your there for them.

Now you all can point and laugh at the guy in the Maintenance Uniform carrying the pads to the check out line.....LOL

Shawn
    [SIZE=3]Makes me proud to call you a friend.

Good job Dad.
    [/SIZE]

Newbie in the ocean ssutton219spartnerNcrime's Avatar

Bad thing is, she did not call me to tell me while I was in school so I could pick them up on my way home from school, or tell my mom whom was watching the kids (after talking to my mom she said Gab never asked her). So, I guess the moral of the story is she really trusts Shawn to do these things for her, and she did mention he picks out better pads for her then I do....LOL
    I am the wife my husband warned you about!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox View Post
    [SIZE=3]Makes me proud to call you a friend.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Good job Dad.[/SIZE]
    Dave
    Gone for awhile.

I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT TO RESPECT MY ELDERS.... NOW I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO
    RESPECT!

im not laughing@U but with U
    Trust me I know how u feel. I have a ex-wife, current girlfirend and a 16year old daughter It's females all around me and I cant escape It gets better as u go on. U know your a pro when u know the difference between lite long pads with wings dry-weave and super Call me if u need me

[SIZE="5"]Remember as long as they need them you OK[/SIZE]
    God is good

Flag signing for Alex herf. Cast your vote
    http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=181336

Chest Beating Pack Leader [OT] Loki's Avatar

so this is what kept you from getting to 10 sticks last night....

good for you shawn. Way to be there when she needs you, i'm sure she was greatful
    There's no time to explain get in the

You're a good Dad, Shawn.

SvilleKid

Quote Originally Posted by ssutton219spartnerNcrime View Post
    Bad thing is, she did not call me to tell me while I was in school so I could pick them up on my way home from school, or tell my mom whom was watching the kids (after talking to my mom she said Gab never asked her). So, I guess the moral of the story is she really trusts Shawn to do these things for her, [SIZE=5]and she did mention he picks out better pads for her then I do....LOL[/SIZE]
    You see, that kind of comment is why we never should fess up to this kind of training by our women!!!

Luckily, I've never had that call from my wife or daughter. And If I had, I'm not fessing up to buying them.

[SIZE=1](If you believe that, then I would like to talk to you about some ocean front property I have for sale!!!)[/SIZE]

It help if you point out that they are excellent survival items for first aid, and that you are planning on an extended survival trip into the wilds of the Amazon!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish JordanWexler's Avatar

i should be able to call my significant other and ask for emergency 'gars!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish dccraft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    You're a good Dad, Shawn.
    The definition of a great dad!

Shawn, way to be.

I know a few guys on here who need you to pick up some pads for them too.

There are stepdads and then there are stepdads that pick up where the other dad left off. You fall into the second category.
    So, me being me, I have officially changed your titles. The words "stepdaughter" and "stepdad" no longer has the the "step" part included.
    It's just dad and daughter.

You're a good man.

Al

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast