Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Ready?

This is a discussion on Ready? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I think I just went....

Re: Ready?

I think I just went.
    "Tobacco is the plant that converts thoughts into dreams" - V Hugo

Scratching Itches chippewastud79's Avatar

No, you have to give me better warning than this.
    You can never have too many cigars, they are like an investment in good times.

Maturing Pufferback ??? stirwood's Avatar

Wherever I go, there I am. What? How about I'm over here now!
    You can't dream it............until you've done it. LIVE BETTER, DREAM BETTER!!!!!!!!

No longer a community member.

Go ?

Vin has come off his rocker

Suffering from PHUC: Post-Herf Uncontrollable Crankiness

read·y /ˈrɛdi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[red-ee] adjective, read·i·er, read·i·est, verb, read·ied, read·y·ing, noun, interjection –adjective 1.completely prepared or in fit condition for immediate action or use: troops ready for battle; Dinner is ready. 2.duly equipped, completed, adjusted, or arranged, as for an occasion or purpose: The mechanic called to say that the car is ready. 3.willing: ready to forgive. 4.prompt or quick in perceiving, comprehending, speaking, writing, etc. 5.proceeding from or showing such quickness: a ready reply. 6.prompt or quick in action, performance, manifestation, etc.: a keen mind and ready wit. 7.inclined; disposed; apt: too ready to criticize others. 8.in such a condition as to be imminent; likely at any moment: a tree ready to fall. 9.immediately available for use: a ready source of cash. 10.pertaining to prompt payment. 11.present or convenient: to lie ready to one's hand. –verb (used with object) 12.to make ready; prepare. –noun 13.the state or condition of being ready. 14.Informal. ready money; cash. –interjection 15.(used in calling the start of a race to indicate that racers should be prepared to start): Ready! Set! Go!

Hopefully this helps to clear up your confusion

Quote Originally Posted by rack04 View Post
    What happened to get set?
    I never even heard the "on your mark".

Noobs, go here: cigarbid.com

Quote Originally Posted by smitdavi View Post
    Vin has come off his rocker

Certified Tobacco Pyro Gargoyle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rwhit37 View Post
    read·y /ˈrɛdi/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[red-ee] adjective, read·i·er, read·i·est, verb, read·ied, read·y·ing, noun, interjection –adjective 1.completely prepared or in fit condition for immediate action or use: troops ready for battle; Dinner is ready. 2.duly equipped, completed, adjusted, or arranged, as for an occasion or purpose: The mechanic called to say that the car is ready. 3.willing: ready to forgive. 4.prompt or quick in perceiving, comprehending, speaking, writing, etc. 5.proceeding from or showing such quickness: a ready reply. 6.prompt or quick in action, performance, manifestation, etc.: a keen mind and ready wit. 7.inclined; disposed; apt: too ready to criticize others. 8.in such a condition as to be imminent; likely at any moment: a tree ready to fall. 9.immediately available for use: a ready source of cash. 10.pertaining to prompt payment. 11.present or convenient: to lie ready to one's hand. –verb (used with object) 12.to make ready; prepare. –noun 13.the state or condition of being ready. 14.Informal. ready money; cash. –interjection 15.(used in calling the start of a race to indicate that racers should be prepared to start): Ready! Set! Go!

Hopefully this helps to clear up your confusion
    Nope!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2