Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Medical grade duct tape?

This is a discussion on Medical grade duct tape? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I have a bad knee, like real bad so today the doctor decided to tape my knee cap straight. He ...

No longer a community member.

Medical grade duct tape?

I have a bad knee, like real bad so today the doctor decided to tape my knee cap straight. He tells me this right after he applies the tape:

Let me warn you about this tape, don't be all gung ho, Air Force Staff Sergeant and pulls some hardcore shit and just rip this tape off, because ALL the skin will come with it and it will bleed a lot.
    What kind of chit is this? Seriously, some medical grade duct tape? He said he has had patients come in 3 weeks later and still have the shit on.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish butterbeezy's Avatar

Re: Medical grade duct tape?

My sister in-law had some medical tape put on after her c-section and yes... it will take off your skin

DAMN
    Dave
    Gone for awhile.

I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT TO RESPECT MY ELDERS.... NOW I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO
    RESPECT!

I think it bonds on a molecular level. . . Do not open until Christmas Darrell!

BTW hope your knee is feeling better
    [SIZE=4]Budprince[/SIZE]
    Cogito ergo Fumo

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Just be grateful he didn't slap some over your pie hole.

Not that I would ever think such a thing to be humorous
    Reserved for future use....

Quote Originally Posted by EvanS View Post
    Just be grateful he didn't slap some over your pie hole.

Not that I would ever think such a thing to be humorous
    Forget the pie hole. . . good thing they didn't tape the twig and berries. . . .that's where I worry. . .
    [SIZE=4]Budprince[/SIZE]
    Cogito ergo Fumo

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    I have a bad knee, like real bad so today the doctor decided to tape my knee cap straight. He tells me this right after he applies the tape:

What kind of chit is this? Seriously, some medical grade duct tape? He said he has had patients come in 3 weeks later and still have the shit on.
    No, he is correct. Amazing enough, it doesn't do that to Air Force Technical Sergeants!
    "While smoking a cigar, we are in the presence of eternity...the smoke drifts gently heavenward on its quest to combine with the great eternal oneness." - Prince Sined Yar Maharg Love Jimmy

Where can I buy some of this stuff?
    "Some people never find it, some only pretend. But me, I just want to live happily ever after, every now and then." - Jimmy Buffett

I work at a Trauma Center and yes, they do have industrial strength tape...works wonders for bullet holes that keep leaking out junk. We got all types of messed up stuff. Permeable tape that acts like skin, we got that too.

No longer a community member.

I pulled this tape off, wow did it hurt.