Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

This is a discussion on The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; First order of business: a user bar Click on the file above to enlarge. Right click on the enlarged image, ...

  
  1. #1

    No longer a community member.


     

    The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    First order of business: a user bar

    Name:  cookie ubar.gif
Views: 53
Size:  2.9 KB

    Click on the file above to enlarge. Right click on the enlarged image, save and add it to your user bar.


    Second order of business: officers.

    I nominate gnukfu for Club President, myself for VP and dwhitacre for Treasurer & Recording Secretary.

    Do I here a second on the nominations?

  2. #2

    Smokin and Jokin gnukfu's Avatar


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    Darrell should probably be President. However, if there are no objections to me as President I order an increase in production of cookies effective immediately. All cookies should be shipped in equal quantites to club officers for sampling and evaluation. Officers will then distribute cookies to others at their discretion.
    [SIZE=3]George[/SIZE] - I'm getting married!, don't cry ladies!!


  3. #3

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader taltos's Avatar


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    Votes can be bought with cookies. Bao should probably be in charge of security and protection if you are going to be sampling cookies. You guys have my vote for this slate of officers, can't screw things up any more than they already are.

    Paul
    Til the end like a friend stands by you again,
    And I wouldn't change a thing.

  4. #4

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    I second the nominations.

    Can I be in charge of Quality Control?

  5. #5

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    You should taste her cookies when they're fresh!

  6. #6

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    You should taste her cookies when they're fresh!
    Show-off

    Speaking of fresh.......how was that cake?

  7. #7

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    Quote Originally Posted by gwc4sc View Post
    Show-off

    Speaking of fresh.......how was that cake?
    Ask Nice Darrell.

  8. #8

    Smokin and Jokin gnukfu's Avatar


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    Quote Originally Posted by gwc4sc View Post
    I second the nominations.

    Can I be in charge of Quality Control?
    Yeah but you can't touch any of the cookies!!! We have quotas to meet!! Your job is to take the heat from any disgruntled customers which is the easiest job in the world since there won't be with these cookies unless we do a poor job of shipping which will be atrributed to YOUR poor quality control system. Oh, and you can also answer all the stupid quality systems questionnaires and handle the quality audits too and make sure we come out looking perfecto or you're fired!!! Now out of our way we have cookies to ship.

    [SIZE=3]George[/SIZE] - I'm getting married!, don't cry ladies!!


  9. #9

    Smokin and Jokin gnukfu's Avatar


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    Quote Originally Posted by taltos View Post
    Votes can be bought with cookies. Bao should probably be in charge of security and protection if you are going to be sampling cookies. You guys have my vote for this slate of officers, can't screw things up any more than they already are.

    Yeah and who are we going to hire to watch Bao to make sure he doesn't eat all the cookies on us?
    [SIZE=3]George[/SIZE] - I'm getting married!, don't cry ladies!!


  10. #10

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader taltos's Avatar


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    Quote Originally Posted by gnukfu View Post
    Yeah and who are we going to hire to watch Bao to make sure he doesn't eat all the cookies on us?
    Me!

    Paul
    Til the end like a friend stands by you again,
    And I wouldn't change a thing.

  11. #11

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club


  12. #12

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    Quote Originally Posted by gnukfu View Post
    Yeah but you can't touch any of the cookies!!! We have quotas to meet!! Your job is to take the heat from any disgruntled customers which is the easiest job in the world since there won't be with these cookies unless we do a poor job of shipping which will be atrributed to YOUR poor quality control system. Oh, and you can also answer all the stupid quality systems questionnaires and handle the quality audits too and make sure we come out looking perfecto or you're fired!!! Now out of our way we have cookies to ship.

    Wow you are letting this President thing go to your head bud. You can take this Quality Control Job and shove it.





  13. #13

    Smokin and Jokin gnukfu's Avatar


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    Quote Originally Posted by gwc4sc View Post
    Wow you are letting this President thing go to your head bud. You can take this Quality Control Job and shove it.




    That was a test to see if you have any stones.....looks like you passed! Therefore, you are in charge of facilities (make sure those bathrooms are clean!).
    [SIZE=3]George[/SIZE] - I'm getting married!, don't cry ladies!!


  14. #14

    No longer a community member.


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club



    I will make those sh!tters shine Mr. President Sir!!

    *You know maybe you should clean em since you look like Mr. Clean*

  15. #15

    Being Bob the Builder! rwhit37's Avatar


     

    Re: The Cigar Wife Cookie Lovers Club

    I think I should be head of quality control! Cookies, Cakes, and Brownies!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •