Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Do you know why you liked Mr. Rogers?

This is a discussion on Do you know why you liked Mr. Rogers? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; [SIZE=3] I am going on 40 years old and can still watch a marathon of his shows ,if my son's ...

Blowfish can kill you.. Gone Dave's Avatar

Talking Do you know why you liked Mr. Rogers?

[SIZE=3]I am going on 40 years old and can still watch a marathon of his shows ,if my son's watching with me.
    But I do like his show, and then I read this..

http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/wayof...bor/index.html

[/SIZE]

Possum on a gumbush! andrewsutherland2002's Avatar

Re: Do you know why you liked Mr. Rogers?

I loved Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

Mustard & Biscuits King Leonidas's Avatar

[SIZE=3]He allways remined me of what everyone wanted -The PERFECT NEIGHBOR- It was an easier time when you use to be able to just go over to your neighbor's house & just walk right in & still feel welcome everytime.Mr.Rogers helped everyone growing up before everything got so PC...Thanks for remembering him [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]It's not the cigars they fear.....It is thy flame they will receive when I smoke them.[/SIZE]

Mr. Rogers is the shit. I'll still watch his show if it comes on.

No longer a community member.

When I was younger I used to get a personally signed birthday card from Mr. Rogers every year. I think my mom still has some of them in a box at home - it always made me excited

Sometimes I'll see reruns of Mr. Rogers on, and I'm still amazed at the notoriety of guests he had on the show. He often had jazz musicians on, and as a jazz musician now I'm amazed to see such monumental artists on Mr. Rogers talking to puppets.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes joed's Avatar

He always creeped me out - seemed to like the little kids too much - maybe a defrocked priest or something.
    [SIZE="2"]Did you hear that boy?
    Keep your pride tied!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]......Hidalgo[/SIZE]

Mr. Rogers is the man, end of story.

I'm hoping there is a DVD set of his shows somewhere...I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    I'm in ur humidorz, collectin ur Gurkhas!