Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I forgot my anniversary....

This is a discussion on I forgot my anniversary.... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Happy Anniversary Patrick...

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes yourchoice's Avatar

Re: I forgot my anniversary....

Happy Anniversary Patrick

Happy Anniversary
    Dave
    Gone for awhile.

I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT TO RESPECT MY ELDERS.... NOW I DON'T HAVE ANYONE TO
    RESPECT!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Dude, it has been a great 2 years with you here. The jungle is much better for having you.

scottie

CONGRATULATIONS to one of the best BOTL!!!!!!!!

I know I have already said this to Patrick in PM, but I want to publicly thank him for welcoming me back into the fold. As soon as I hit the board he was there to make me feel like I had never been away and I really do appreciate it. I do consider you a friend and I was serious when I said I was saving that '26 for when we can smoke one together. (Man, I want to smoke one with all of you.)

Patrick, I raise a glass to toast many more years to come.

"To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; This is to have succeeded." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Congratulations Patrick. I know I'm new to the Jungle but had to give you a salute. And as many have already said, savor the early years with your babe, they go by to fast not to stop and relish in every moment.
    "If I cannot smoke in heaven, than I shall not go."-Mark Twain

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS to one of the best BOTL!!!!!!!!

I know I have already said this to Patrick in PM, but I want to publicly thank him for welcoming me back into the fold. As soon as I hit the board he was there to make me feel like I had never been away and I really do appreciate it. I do consider you a friend and I was serious when I said I was saving that '26 for when we can smoke one together. (Man, I want to smoke one with all of you.)

Patrick, I raise a glass to toast many more years to come.

I hope its sooner than later Mark!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2