Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I forgot my anniversary....

This is a discussion on I forgot my anniversary.... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; no not that one....thank God!!! My 2 year anniversary here at Club Stogie! I just looked at the date and ...

No longer a community member.

Wink I forgot my anniversary....

no not that one....thank God!!! My 2 year anniversary here at Club Stogie!

I just looked at the date and realized that I joined this wonderful family on August 2nd two years ago. Last year I was so very excited about my anniversary, I actually posted my story a day early! HERE

Well so much has changed since then. Most importantly, I became a Dad and realized that I can't spend as much time on CS as I'd like to or smoke as much either. That's ok, Alana is more precious than any cigar or forum!

In the past year, I actually was able to take three BOTLs of my virtual herfing buddies list and shared some cigars with Kenny, (txdyna65) Skip, (opus) and Tom (icehog3) at the MMHIII in Florida. Even though I was able to remove 3 from that list, there are probably 50 more names I've added to that list that I consider friends and hope I get the chance to herf with them at some point as well.

The list of BOTLs I had the pleasure of herfing with also increased! I'm at the point now where I've herfed with so many people, I'm afraid to list them for fear of leaving someone out! You know who you all are and I've had great times with all of you.

My love of CS is just as strong as it was, just my priorities have changed. (for good reason) I've seen a lot of great BOTLs fall off the radar. Some have returned (SHOE) and there are so many new names/faces, its getting hard to keep up. Most members have all been positive additions to the jungle and I feel this place will only get better as it evolves.

Thanks for having me and taking the time to read this! Can't wait to see what this year will bring....with the family I've got here, I can only imagine it will get better.

Re: I forgot my anniversary....

Thanks for being one of CS's best. Hope I have the privilege of herfing with you one day.

Happy Anniversary!
    "When I have found... a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God and have blessed His name" - Charles H. Spurgeon

Awaiting Confirmation

Glad to have met you (virtually)! Happy Anniversary.

Moo-ism translator, Esq

Happy Anniversary Patrick...

...FOG-in-the-making
    Reserved for future use....

Spoken like a BOTL with his priorities in the right order. Continue to enjoy your daughter every day. Trite but true: "they grow up so fast". Don't miss the early years, because you'll need those memories when she's a teenager and you are getting older by the second
    "Build a Man a Fire, and He'll Be Warm for a Day. Set a Man on Fire, and He'll Be Warm for the Rest of His Life."

Elder Puffer Fish Leader TripleF's Avatar

Patrick .....Congrats!!!

Glad to have the privelege of rubbing words with you!!!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish SD Beerman's Avatar

Happy Anniversary Patrick.

Happy Anniversary Patrick! So much good has happened for you this year, most importantly the arrival of Alana into your life. I am so glad that you still have some time to share with us, as I consider you a good friend and I like to hear from my friends as much as they can manage. I hope the next year finds you experiencing more joy, the excitement of watching Alana grow, and a little quality time with your friends in the Jungle.

Vodka is food....who's hungry?

You're welcome, Dave.

Congrats Patrick! My short time here I have seen what kind of quality gorilla you are.

All the best.

JCK

Congrats on the 2 years Patrick. The years go by quickly now. I look forward the the day when we can herf.
    Ji

I am not a fish!

Congrats on the milestone anniversary, Patrick! But indeed your life has been changed forever! Nothing will ever be the same, now that you have a baby girl to love and nurture. Now your herfs will be that much more special both for you and those with whom you choose to share time. Less time does not mean less quality, treasure both.
    [SIZE=5]
    [/SIZE]

Happy Anniversary Honey
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Congrats on your Milestone Patrick!

Quote Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
    Happy Anniversary Honey
    You two have gotten close in two years.