Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

The US Army Health Clinic

This is a discussion on The US Army Health Clinic within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I snapped this picture on my way back from the dental clinic today. It's from outside the clinic which they're ...

No longer a community member.

The US Army Health Clinic

I snapped this picture on my way back from the dental clinic today. It's from outside the clinic which they're remodeling.

Niiiiiice.

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ace$nyper's Avatar

Re: The US Army Health Clinic

I now seriously question the safety of my tooth brush.

>_>

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Kaisersozei's Avatar

Wtf is the military coming to? Warnings? Back in my day, we didn't have any of that crap. The army just did stuff. No apologies, no permissions. They just DID it. That's when it was the REAL MAN's army. None of these nanny-state, hand holding warnings. Saltpeter in the chow. Cigarettes in the c-rats. They didn't even issue us gas masks. We just had to hold our breath.

Leading Puffer Fish

They allowed you to have "breath". Wus.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisersozei View Post
    Wtf is the military coming to?
    Well, if you remember the last time a Democrat was in office, it shouldn't be hard to figure out what they are doing to us.

Thank You Mr Clinton.