Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Nasty %#@! MF....

This is a discussion on Nasty %#@! MF.... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by jamesb3 As you know Darrell, I also work at a B&M. And I can back you up ...

No longer a community member.

Re: Nasty %#@! MF....

Quote Originally Posted by jamesb3 View Post
    As you know Darrell, I also work at a B&M. And I can back you up on the occasional gross customer. Not long ago we had the "mad sh*tter" make a mess out of our bathroom. Couldn't even clean up after himself. Just gross the way some people are.
    We have had similar instances my friend, where they backed up the toilet and were too lazy to plunge it and someone else goes in for a #1 and flushes it, next thing I know dookie water is all over the floor. I'm glad I was not working that night.

This space owned by Puff. Jbailey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jamesb3 View Post
    As you know Darrell, I also work at a B&M. And I can back you up on the occasional gross customer. Not long ago we had the "mad sh*tter" make a mess out of our bathroom. Couldn't even clean up after himself. Just gross the way some people are.
    I wasn't working that night!

Did feel bad for Tim.
    Goodbye Louie

Full grown Puffer Fish Namerifrats's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    dookie water

"I get complete satisfaction out of hearing glass break and watching things burn" - Former "Disturbed" Co-Worker

This space owned by Puff. Jbailey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell View Post
    dookie water
    1. That is the technical term.

2. Something you never want to see.
    Goodbye Louie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2