Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Brad's Early Morning/Late Night Random thoughts

This is a discussion on Brad's Early Morning/Late Night Random thoughts within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; why do moths fly like epilleptics on crack? seems like a very ineffecient way to fly..... And what use are ...

Brad's Early Morning/Late Night Random thoughts

why do moths fly like epilleptics on crack? seems like a very ineffecient way to fly..... And what use are rolly polly bugs? is it purely for the "whoa look at that factor"? And have you seen those poop beatles? why do they do that, cant they find a better smelling thing to push around? Though wouldnt it be cool to have an exosceloten? you could get hit and stuff and it wouldnt hurt...but you would be crunchy and your guts would spew out when you got stepped on. you ever notice that when you step on something, you always have to look at the aftermath? i mean have you ever just squished a bug and not looked at what happend? For that matter have your ever not opened a tissue after you blew your nose to see whats in it? We all know its boogers, but we gots to make sure they are there. its like we dont believe we can actually make boogers. and have you ever itched the bottom of your nose in a meeting only to find a booker on your Knuckle and have to find a place to wipe it, but also so nobody notices? Ya they always notice... that and when you have gas, when you want to rip a big one to make the boys laugh you get an sbd, but in the car with your girlfriends parents, ya, forget about it, that suckers going to be the loudest thing thats ever come out of those cheeks...

Well thats it for today, check back later!

real men drive Flat Sixes
    Quote Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
    Some people are not worth the lead it would take to make them assume room temperature.
    I live life like i race, Wide Open throttle until you see god, then BRAKE!

Young Fish

Angry Re: Brad's Early Morning/Late Night Random thoughts

BEETLES!

not

Beatles

Puffer Fish with some spikes kugie's Avatar

Re: Brad's Early Morning/Late Night Random thoughts

Very good post just stuff to think about.
    But do you ever wonder why farts smell so bad in the shower?
    "Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria." Dr. P. Venkman

Quote Originally Posted by kugie View Post
    Mine smell like Roses
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Papichulo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kugie View Post
    It is the humidity, that is why...

Why does it take longer for 40+ year old guys to pee??
    Chao!

Do you think there wil ever bee spare parts stores for humans? Like now, you go to the auto part store when your car gets sick, get a new part and all is better, think we will ever have do it yourself surgery kits? You know like engine rebuild kits? that would be pretty sweet, who needs healthcare when you can just do it yourself. maybe i should run for president on the do it yourself healthcare platform, id vote for me. Fruit flys are annoying, you can kill em constantly and they are always around. damn annoying bugs, Ive actually been trying to capture them to see if they have red eyes or not. ah yes 8th grade gentics. everybody worries about genetic engineering, but dont we kinda do that ourselves as humans? I mean the good looking and intellegent tend to be the first people everybody goes for, the gene pool needs more clorine though... maybe i can get a job as a lifeguard there...

real men drive Flat Sixes
    Quote Originally Posted by SvilleKid View Post
    Some people are not worth the lead it would take to make them assume room temperature.
    I live life like i race, Wide Open throttle until you see god, then BRAKE!