Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

this lowlander is mobile

This is a discussion on this lowlander is mobile within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; I just got me a black berry, and I love it, and I figer I'd try it out and start ...

i need a cookie bailout epyon26's Avatar

this lowlander is mobile

I just got me a black berry, and I love it, and I figer I'd try it out and start a thread fron from my black berry. So give a shout out you got one or if you don't. This is cool shit.
    I play Russian roulette every day, a man's sport.

Maturing Puffer Fish

Re: this lowlander is mobile

Quote Originally Posted by epyon26 View Post
    I just got me a black berry, and I love it, and I figer I'd try it out and start a thread fron from my black berry. So give a shout out you got one or if you don't. This is cool shit.
    I got a crackberry a couple of years ago when I started my current job, and now I can't live without it. As pathetic as it sounds, I even keep it on the night stand next to me while I sleep.

Full grown Puffer Fish BlewSmoke.com's Avatar

LOL..i'll have to give it a try on the crackberry. Fortunately I get to have a PC near all day.

cain't spell Laphroaig

My iPaq worked great, better than a crackberry for web browing for certain, but I'm loving my new Eeepc! Weighs less than my slide hammer of a laptop. I throw it in the bicycle pannier, motacycle tank bag, in the purse, spill ashes on it, haul it to meetings and on the plane... and I'm typing on it right now!

[SIZE=4]WWJoanD? "[/SIZE][SIZE=4]I have NUBbed CigarGal. And it was good.[/SIZE][SIZE=4]" ---[/SIZE][SIZE=4]Joan
    [/SIZE]

i need a cookie bailout epyon26's Avatar

I love my crackberry
    I play Russian roulette every day, a man's sport.