Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Looking for jkim05?

This is a discussion on Looking for jkim05? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; A couple of weeks ago this member jkim05 (Jeremy Kim) agreed to do some trading with me. Since he had ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader TripleF's Avatar

Looking for jkim05?

A couple of weeks ago this member jkim05 (Jeremy Kim) agreed to do some trading with me. Since he had a trader feedback of 18 I willingly sent first, without hesitation.

That was Sept. 16th. I've PM'd the guy 3 times, of which he has logged on at least that many times since my PM's were sent. No reply.

Anyone know this guy? How to contact him? Is he ok?

Re: Looking for jkim05?

Quote Originally Posted by TripleF View Post
    A couple of weeks ago this member jkim05 (Jeremy Kim) agreed to do some trading with me. Since he had a trader feedback of 18 I willingly sent first, without hesitation.

That was Sept. 16th. I've PM'd the guy 3 times, of which he has logged on at least that many times since my PM's were sent. No reply.

Anyone know this guy? How to contact him? Is he ok?
    He's good,must be busy.If I remember I'll call him later,it's too early now.
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Quote Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
    He's good,must be busy.If I remember I'll call him later,it's too early now.
    Agree, Jeremy is a great guy who is a student and was dealing with some finals and exams etc. He probably just forgot or something. If Dave cant contact him Ill send him a message.

Quote Originally Posted by clampdown View Post
    Agree, Jeremy is a great guy who is a student and was dealing with some finals and exams etc. He probably just forgot or something. If Dave cant contact him Ill send him a message.
    Sending him a PM hasn't worked for me, if you have his e-mail addy that'd be great to try.

Talked to Jeremy just now.This should be all straight.
    Dave...
    Smoke what *YOU* like,like what you smoke

Quote Originally Posted by 68TriShield View Post
    Talked to Jeremy just now.This should be all straight.
    Thanks Dave. I received a PM from him. I appreciate all the help!!

Awaiting Confirmation

Once again, the jungle helps out. Great teamwork gang.