Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

The Official Banter with bruce thread

This is a discussion on The Official Banter with bruce thread within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; RedBruce reporting for duty....

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: The Official Banter with bruce thread

RedBruce reporting for duty.

Is it me, or is it hot in here? Hot enough to boil a monkey's bum, eh Bruce?

I feel left out.

Bruceface reporting for duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bruce View Post
    All rational community members should be concerned. Everyone needs to also sit back and think about what we are and how we got here. Ownership change, however done, should have no impact on who we are, little to do with how we interact and... well the state of our home might change but then again new paint and wallpaper is normally resisted but usually begrudgingly well received once complete.

au contraire mon ami'. We've both been here long enough to realize how much change has occurred with the same "fearless leader" at the helm.

The biggest things to watch are .... who's playing referee and what are the rules of engagement. Assuming the represented commitment for continuity there is honored, it's pretty hard to envision a radical course change to our culture.

Exactly for this reason, Jon is now the referee. I believe his commitment for continuity is true, but he is not Fearless Leader. Not radical change, but ever so subtle change, over how ever long we stay around

However, if Jon fcks it up, we can all bail and find a new place to hang out.

Seems to me the concern rests with those you perceive to be causing you concern who have a significant financial interest in not driving away good members and destroying our community spirit, not with us.

??I need more coffee!!

It's unlike a business acquisition where employees are meat and the customers are the issue. We are the customers/business per se.
    I thought you were the employee

SO thank you and good luck Fearless Leader, hope your golf games gets better.

I'm ready to see where you take this skipper, best of luck to you sir.

Bruce-laga
    Still hefing after all these years......

Quote Originally Posted by SeanGAR View Post
    Is it me, or is it hot in here? Hot enough to boil a monkey's bum, eh Bruce?
    That's what the Prime Minister said to her, "Hot enough to boil a monkey's bum in here, isn't it your majesty?"
    Still hefing after all these years......

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes yourchoice's Avatar

Good afternoon banter bruceland.

He who types in the dark Andyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yourchoice View Post
    Good afternoon banter bruceland.
    Good afternoon.. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name, is it brucechoice or yourbruce?
    [SIZE="3"]Lifes short, HERF often..[/SIZE]

Which one of you Buces is looking for a new domain name right now? I want to make sure I have your PP/contact info to help support the new site.

No longer a community member.

what's up you brucetards?

who's ready to Puff Puff Puff.com it up?

Will Whore for Cigars illinoishoosier's Avatar

Brucehoosier-CS, Illinoisbruce-CS, ah hell.

How many shots of tequila are we up to?
    $20, same as downtown.

He who types in the dark Andyman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rx2010 View Post
    what's up you brucetards?

who's ready to Puff Puff Puff.com it up?
    Who are you calling a tard, OTC...

Hey you can use that slam on your pharma buddies. I don't have much use for it. Hey actually tomorrow night going to dinner with a buddy who is a Pharma-cyst maybe I will try to work it in... I'll let you know how it goes over.
    [SIZE="3"]Lifes short, HERF often..[/SIZE]

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish dccraft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shvictor View Post
    shbruce reporting for duty..
    Sounds like an old 60's tune....shbruce..shbruce...shbruce

Quote Originally Posted by Spect View Post
    Which one of you Buces is looking for a new domain name right now? I want to make sure I have your PP/contact info to help support the new site.
    Well Bruce, I'm on a vbulletin web site order form right now. Ownership license, debranding option (no vbulletin everyplace) and blog addition total $410. Base license is 180. Need to find a server and bandwidth before buying that.

I looked at a few names and found one I like. Keeping with the gorilla theme ... www.ooo-ooo-eee-eee.com. Course, gorillas don't talk like that. More of a monkey, that. Got some other ideas ... cutting edge they are. www.lubcaytogiesay.com and everybody will be named rucebay. This will come in handy when discussing ubanscay as well ... the feds will have no idea.

There will be automatic english to pig latin translator as well as the reverse. Frackin bleeding edge, it is.

/brucegar

No longer a community member.

Well Bruce, I'm on a vbulletin web site order form right now. Ownership license, debranding option (no vbulletin everyplace) and blog addition total $410. Base license is 180. Need to find a server and bandwidth before buying that.

I looked at a few names and found one I like. Keeping with the gorilla theme ... www.ooo-ooo-eee-eee.com. Course, gorillas don't talk like that. More of a monkey, that. Got some other ideas ... cutting edge they are. www.lubcaytogiesay.com and everybody will be named rucebay. This will come in handy when discussing ubanscay as well ... the feds will have no idea.

There will be automatic english to pig latin translator as well as the reverse. Frackin bleeding edge, it is.

/brucegar

Now I know what "taking it to the next level" is. I can sleep now. Thank you.

AlBruce

/brucegar
    cigarbruce.com is open!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast