Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

This is a discussion on FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Card sent ....

  
  1. #16

    "Keeping it lit" fiddlegrin's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!



    Card sent


    .
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

  2. #17

    Elder Jungle Leader SmokeyJoe's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlegrin View Post


    Card sent


    .
    Thanks, buddy. This program is still up and running.

    June 14 is Flag Day. Let's say thanks to those who are defending it for all of us.

    "When I have found... a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God and have blessed His name" - Charles H. Spurgeon

  3. #18

    Young Puffer Fish HU1844SMOKER's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    Just sent a card, second time I have done this, did not know Xerox still had it available.
    HU1844SMOKER

  4. #19

    Elder Jungle Leader SmokeyJoe's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    Bump...

    Please remember our troops.
    "When I have found... a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God and have blessed His name" - Charles H. Spurgeon

  5. #20

    "Keeping it lit" fiddlegrin's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
    Thanks, buddy. This program is still up and running.

    June 14 is Flag Day. Let's say thanks to those who are defending it for all of us.



    The Link is still working well everybody.
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

  6. #21

    Elder Jungle Leader SmokeyJoe's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    The Fourth of July is coming up... why not send the troops a card and thank them for their service?

    Let's Say Thanks


    "When I have found... a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God and have blessed His name" - Charles H. Spurgeon

  7. #22

    Elder Jungle Leader SmokeyJoe's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
    Why not send the troops a card and thank them for their service?

    Let's Say Thanks


    You know you want to...
    "When I have found... a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God and have blessed His name" - Charles H. Spurgeon

  8. #23

    Full grown Puffer Fish smoke_screen's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    Just sent over a card, trust me guys, I know plenty of people who have been or are currently in Iraq. It may seem insignifigant but it helps. Being deployed anywhere is hard, but in a combat zone the stakes are even greater.
    United States Coast Guard
    "Semper Paratas"

  9. #24

    Young Puffer Fish stormblade's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    Card sent!

    I know too many of my friends are there and in Afghanistan too. I am biased though because I work with the military on a daily basis and have been to Iraq as a contractor myself.

    These guys need all of the inspiration we can give them.
    Information wants to be free!

  10. #25

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    Just sent one. Guys please take the time to do this.

  11. #26

    Full grown Puffer Fish Bermac's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    I looked at this before and it didn't have any Canadian provinces to send from.

    I wrote where I was from in the "Hometown" field and just picked a random state. It doesn't matter if you agree with the war or not, the people over there still need to know they are appreciated.

  12. #27

    Elder Jungle Leader SmokeyJoe's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    This program is still active...

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
    XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL

    If you go to this web site, Let's Say Thanks - you can pick out a thank you card using artwork from children and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

    How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone to send one! It is FREE and it only takes a few seconds.

    Wouldn't it be great if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them. I have nothing to do with Xerox personally - I just thought this was a program worth sharing.

    This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time - and please take the time to pass it on to others. We can never say enough thank you's.

    Thanks for taking the time to support our military!
    "When I have found... a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God and have blessed His name" - Charles H. Spurgeon

  13. #28

    Elder Jungle Leader SmokeyJoe's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    This program is still up and running...

    Why not take a few seconds of your Memorial Day weekend and remember those who continue to fight for our freedom.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
    XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL

    If you go to this web site, Let's Say Thanks - you can pick out a thank you card using artwork from children and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

    How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone to send one! It is FREE and it only takes a few seconds.

    Wouldn't it be great if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them. I have nothing to do with Xerox personally - I just thought this was a program worth sharing.

    This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time - and please take the time to pass it on to others. We can never say enough thank you's.

    Thanks for taking the time to support our military!
    "When I have found... a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God and have blessed His name" - Charles H. Spurgeon

  14. #29

    ~Satori's Dad~ thebayratt's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    Just sent mine out.... What a good idea.

    My Dad was in Korea/Vietnam and I am going to try and get off work early enough to take him to lunch/dinner.

  15. #30

    Double Trouble ejgarnut's Avatar


     

    Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

    Thanks for bumping this back up SmokeyJoe!

    They have some real nice comments to include in the cards.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •