Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

This is a discussion on FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com - you can pick out a thank ...

FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com - you can pick out a thank you card using artwork from children and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone to send one! It is FREE and it only takes a few seconds.

Wouldn't it be great if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them. I have nothing to do with Xerox personally - I just thought this was a program worth sharing.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time - and please take the time to pass it on to others. We can never say enough thank you's.

Thanks for taking the time to support our military!
    Last edited by SmokeyJoe; 12-08-2008 at 12:03 PM.
    "When I have found... a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God and have blessed His name" - Charles H. Spurgeon

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ashmaster's Avatar

Re: FREE "Thank You" cards for the Troops!

Thanks for sharing. I may not be able to do for the troops what I want, but I can most certainly do this.
    "A cigar ought not to be smoked solely with the mouth, but with the hand, the eyes, and with the spirit." -- Zino Davidoff

Quote Originally Posted by ashmaster View Post
    Thanks for sharing. I may not be able to do for the troops what I want, but I can most certainly do this.
    Well said! All this requires is a scant few seconds of your time... no money whatsoever... I hope everyone will do this!
    "When I have found... a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God and have blessed His name" - Charles H. Spurgeon

Leading Puffer Fish s15driftking's Avatar

very nice gesture, just sent one!
    WTB - GURKHA

Young Puffer Fish

Thanks SmokeyJoe for posting this up, just sent out my card.

Very good to point us to this. I ahve challenged the guys I work with to do at least 2 cards per day until Christmas. Also passed it along to everyone I know.
    Proud supporter of Reel Recovery.
    www.reelrecovery.org

Can walk again.

Thanks for the link, Joe!

Bump for the Troops!

No longer a community member.

thanks for the link I just sent one, ans will post it up in myspace.

This program is still active... why not send a note of encouragement to the troops?

This program is still up and running...

If you go to this web site, Let's Say Thanks - you can pick out a thank you card using artwork from children and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyJoe View Post
    Bump

JGD

Great post! Just sent one.

Me too!

Thanks for the link!
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish ashmaster's Avatar

If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com - you can pick out a thank you card using artwork from children and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone to send one! It is FREE and it only takes a few seconds.

Wouldn't it be great if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them. I have nothing to do with Xerox personally - I just thought this was a program worth sharing.

This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time - and please take the time to pass it on to others. We can never say enough thank you's.

Thanks for taking the time to support our military!

Bump
    "A cigar ought not to be smoked solely with the mouth, but with the hand, the eyes, and with the spirit." -- Zino Davidoff

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast