Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

PWI !!!

This is a discussion on PWI !!! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Albeit a little late, Donnie, I'm joining you in keeping with my philosophy that friends shouldn't let friends and alone. ...

Re: PWI !!!

Albeit a little late, Donnie, I'm joining you in keeping with my philosophy that friends shouldn't let friends and alone. Since you've had enough for us all in honor of Mr. Jones, I'm toasting you with Maker's Mark, neat! Buzzed after a few sips...I may be a fast drunk now but I'm still not cheap!

Phil, I've chosen to pair this with a RP Burn which goes exceptionally well with MM neat. Ratjer tjan just cleasing the palate for the enjoyment of the cigar, I think this is a combination that does enhance the flavors of each.

Ahhhh I didn't know that Possum was Mr. Jones nickname.

Great job taking one for the team Mari

Thank you too for the pairing info. You know____ whadd I like!
    Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlegrin View Post
    Ahhhh I didn't know that Possum was Mr. Jones nickname.

Great job taking one for the team Mari

Thank you too for the pairing info. You know____ whadd I like!
    Pondering a second round . Yeah, that was just for you, love!

No longer a community member.

Finishing off a bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey and watching G.J. videos on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by TTecheTTe View Post
    ............ Yeah, that was just for you, love!

Ooooo! Thank you very much Lovey!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    Finishing off a bottle of Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey and watching G.J. videos on Youtube.

Well done Sir!
    Dafiddla

Puffer Fish with many spikes ACasazza's Avatar

Guys I've been drinking since noon and its now 9:40 pm. We had a brotherhood lockin in event at my fraternity and I'm trashed. We did every
    Drinking game there is known to man. One of my brothers bought me a blonie and its delicious. I love these sticks and wish I could get my hands on more. I wish you all a good night and thank you for hello g me enjoy cigars more than I ever had. I'm extemely intoxicated right now but think you are all great. I'm posting this while taking a shit in the girls bathroom in the fraternity house while drunk. Thank god for auto correct on iPhones. You all are awesome and have a good night. Cya!
    **Just starting out in this new world of cigars, any and all advice is welcome!**

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by ACasazza View Post
    Guys I've been drinking since noon and its now 9:40 pm. We had a brotherhood lockin in event at my fraternity and I'm trashed. We did every
    Drinking game there is known to man. One of my brothers bought me a blonie and its delicious. I love these sticks and wish I could get my hands on more. I wish you all a good night and thank you for hello g me enjoy cigars more than I ever had. I'm extemely intoxicated right now but think you are all great. I'm posting this while taking a shit in the girls bathroom in the fraternity house while drunk. Thank god for auto correct on iPhones. You all are awesome and have a good night. Cya!
    Someone is going to be feeling chipper in the morning.

Skyy vodka and a CAO Earth Nectar for me. I was tearing my clothes dryer apart but the wiring schematics were beginning to look like a Jackson Pollock painting to me so I figured I needed to step away for a while

I'm totally serious, dude B-daddy's Avatar

Guilty. Shoulda stoppedhere first but got sidetracked on a few other threads. Sunday night isn't ideal but it is what it is. Bless you all and have a good week.
    "24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?" -- Steven Wright

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias Lutz View Post
    Someone is going to be feeling chipper in the morning.

Skyy vodka and a CAO Earth Nectar for me. I was tearing my clothes dryer apart but the wiring schematics were beginning to look like a Jackson Pollock painting to me so I figured I needed to step away for a while
    I'm pretty good at avoiding hangovers, didn't have one and still had an awesome day!
    **Just starting out in this new world of cigars, any and all advice is welcome!**

Elder Puffer Fish Leader piperdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ACasazza View Post
    I'm pretty good at avoiding hangovers, didn't have one and still had an awesome day!
    Didn't get my first hangover until I was about 23...after that......... aye, yi yi!

Quote Originally Posted by piperdown View Post
    Didn't get my first hangover until I was about 23...after that......... aye, yi yi!
    I've had a couple but they are very few and far between

Stocked up this afternoon, and with a nice buzz on the first couple of fingers I'm on my way! Got a couple of bottles of something new - 1835 Bourbon - had to, it's made in Texas!

Still debating on the cigar: Avo XO will be great, but so will a HdM E2. Looks like it will be both, with a few glasses of 1835!

Mmmmmmm-Mmmmmmmmmm!

My oh my but that sounds mighty__ tasty! Nice nab Mari!
    Dafiddla

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlegrin View Post
    Mmmmmmm-Mmmmmmmmmm!

My oh my but that sounds mighty__ tasty! Nice nab Mari!

If that's not enough, here's the whole order! But, I didn't get enough vodka and I forgot Guinness!

Bourbons (four):

Vodka and Rums (my first):

Favorite Port (first on the Reserve):

Drinking some black bottle blended scotch whisky. Getting there.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast