Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

PWI !!!

This is a discussion on PWI !!! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by wsamsky I just made a BWI, Bidding while intoxicated!!! I've done that! Off to Cbid I go! ...

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: PWI !!!

Quote Originally Posted by wsamsky View Post
    I just made a BWI, Bidding while intoxicated!!!
    I've done that! Off to Cbid I go! PWI FTMFW!

Leading Puffer Fish

It's also a great way to be a post Wh**e as well! I'm sorry, I'll wuit while I'm ahead, lol

Aw crap, I must be drunk, I just used "lol" as punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by phager View Post
    It's also a great way to be a post Wh**e as well! I'm sorry, I'll wuit while I'm ahead, lol

Aw crap, I must be drunk, I just used "lol" as punctuation
    It's all good Pat (LMAO as punctuation). Hell, I just sucked down a Padilla Miami and am on my 5th beer. Life's rockin! LOL.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Leading Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    It's all good Pat (LMAO as punctuation). Hell, I just sucked down a Padilla Miami and am on my 5th beer. Life's rockin! LOL.
    Lol, Rock on Warren! I'm on #5 or 6 or something . Just looked at my Cbid, account, I've bid about $40 I probably shouldn't have, No autobid except on the boxes (and no more then $20 on those), so I'll probably be outbid. If not, I made some smoking deals, no pun intended.

Ahhh no work tomorrow, err, today, so life is good!

Lol, Rock on Warren! I'm on #5 or 6 or something . Just looked at my Cbid, account, I've bid about $40 I probably shouldn't have, No autobid except on the boxes (and no more then $20 on those), so I'll probably be outbid. If not, I made some smoking deals, no pun intended.

Ahhh no work tomorrow, err, today, so life is good!
    Rock on yourself! LMAO. No Cbid here so I'm safe. Ebay used to be a curse though, I got over it. Now, if there is ever a bidding site open to Aussies then I'm toast! The bloody WTS section is bad enough for me. *Grin*

Leading Puffer Fish

Rock on yourself! LMAO. No Cbid here so I'm safe. Ebay used to be a curse though, I got over it. Now, if there is ever a bidding site open to Aussies then I'm toast! The bloody WTS section is bad enough for me. *Grin*
    Consider yourself lucky, Warren! Devils site, my butt. That blasted place already has my soul, and I've only been around for a couple of weeks. It's all good though, it's a lot better then some other habits, such as cigs. I've been free of those for over three months now. Cigars are just so much better IMHO.

As for Ebay, I've stayed away from that and ****** since I got burned on a set of injectors for my subie a year or so ago. Don't get me started on that one!

Consider yourself lucky, Warren! Devils site, my butt. That blasted place already has my soul, and I've only been around for a couple of weeks. It's all good though, it's a lot better then some other habits, such as cigs. I've been free of those for over three months now. Cigars are just so much better IMHO.

As for Ebay, I've stayed away from that and ****** since I got burned on a set of injectors for my subie a year or so ago. Don't get me started on that one!
    Your dead right on the ciggies deal. Been there too. Stay the course Brother!

I have 100% feedback on Fleabay personally but I know what your talking about, there are a few pirates on there. (We sell all over Australia & get positive feedback every time as a business)

Now, your playing with a Subaru? Hmmm, I just lost faith in your taste. LMAO J/K.

Leading Puffer Fish

Your dead right on the ciggies deal. Been there too. Stay the course Brother!

Now, your playing with a Subaru? Hmmm, I just lost faith in your taste. LMAO J/K.
    Hey! That subie lasted us 2 years before the injector took a crap on us ! It actually was a great car for $700, but man don't replace electrical on it. TPS = $350 IAC = $300. Fuel injector new, there goes the cutie in my avatar .

I still wouldn't mind getting another, just as long as the warranty is still in effect!

As for cigarettes, hell with that! Between snus, snuff and sticks, I think I'm good without that nasty chemical infused crap!

Hey! That subie lasted us 2 years before the injector took a crap on us ! It actually was a great car for $700, but man don't replace electrical on it. TPS = $350 IAC = $300. Fuel injector new, there goes the cutie in my avatar .

I still wouldn't mind getting another, just as long as the warranty is still in effect!

As for cigarettes, hell with that! Between snus, snuff and sticks, I think I'm good without that nasty chemical infused crap!
    Try doing a clutch or head gasket. $2000 plus. I've rebuilt a few STI's and believe me, it gets expensive!

If a Subaru has more than 50K on the clock and it's a turbo just wait for it to do a crank. LOL.
    Oxygen Sensor (GM $38, Subaru $540.00!)

I'm with you on the cigars. It took me a lot of tries to quit but then I found cigars. Man am I glad I did! Joy versus pain everyday!

Leading Puffer Fish

Try doing a clutch or head gasket. $2000 plus. I've rebuilt a few STI's and believe me, it gets expensive!

If a Subaru has more than 50K on the clock and it's a turbo just wait for it to do a crank. LOL.
    Oxygen Sensor (GM $38, Subaru $540.00!)

I'm with you on the cigars. It took me a lot of tries to quit but then I found cigars. Man am I glad I did! Joy versus pain everyday!
    Yes, But clutch and head gasket are easy peasy when you have access to a shop (BTW, if anyone needs diagnostic help, let me know, I've got my ASE certs in all automotive categories, and I'm more then willing to help out where I can.).

As for the crank, don't get me started! The harmonic balancer flying off while I was driving was the final straw for me! Some red loctite got it up and running. Still feel bad about that, but a '93 Legacy just ain't worth a full rebuild, and I let the buyer know about the crank, so I don't feel too bad.

Yes, But clutch and head gasket are easy peasy when you have access to a shop (BTW, if anyone needs diagnostic help, let me know, I've got my ASE certs in all automotive categories, and I'm more then willing to help out where I can.).

As for the crank, don't get me started! The harmonic balancer flying off while I was driving was the final straw for me! Some red loctite got it up and running. Still feel bad about that, but a '93 Legacy just ain't worth a full rebuild, and I let the buyer know about the crank, so I don't feel too bad.
    LMAO. OIC your fully conversant with Subaru's! Great rally cars, shit street cars!

Leading Puffer Fish

LMAO. OIC your fully conversant with Subaru's! Great rally cars, shit street cars!
    LOL, Yeah pretty much! Could have summed it up in one post! What can I say, I loves my post wh**ing while drinking!

Ok, I think that enough for me, off to bed, at least until the little one wakes up!

Nothing like a good mornings work (complete with burning your hand on hot kitchen utensils!!!) followed by a nice cigar with some Seagrams VO and Ginger ale

Leading Puffer Fish

Allow me to join you in a drink, Will! Although my poison is some Henry Wienhard's, but that's only because I'm a lightweight when it comes to hard alcohol

Allow me to join you in a drink, Will! Although my poison is some Henry Wienhard's, but that's only because I'm a lightweight when it comes to hard alcohol
    I dunno what Henry Wienhard's is but you should join me in a breakfast burrito as well.

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast