Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

PWI !!!

This is a discussion on PWI !!! within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Evening everyone! No ones been drinking for the last 10 days?!??! Had a great Saturday celebrating my best friends birthday. ...

Leading Puffer Fish

Re: PWI !!!

Evening everyone! No ones been drinking for the last 10 days?!??! Had a great Saturday celebrating my best friends birthday. Between the three of us we enjoyed a Gurkha and Tat and a La Aurora! Needless to say, a good time was had by all!

I've been drinking just not PWI. LOL. About to go smoke a WOAM & just opened my first Beer.
    Glad you had a great evening. BBL.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Leading Puffer Fish

Yeah, Only on #3 here, so more like posting while buzzed. This thread was looking a little neglected so had to stop by

Currently helping my wife fill out a census forum. Biggest waste of time ever.
    1. Were you born in the US (if no skip to Q4)?
    2. What state were you born in?
    3. Are you a US Citizen?

And this was when my head exploded. Seeing as Q3 is skipped if you were born outside the US, and being born in the US grants citizenship by default. Q3 seems incredibly redundant!

Further on:
    Does this person have difficulty seeing with glasses or corrective lenses? (Hmm if that was the case, I'd probably go back to the eye doctor!)

Somehow we got chosen to do the in depth version of the census. Lucky us! Do it or go to jail

Time for another beer I think!

The Smoky Dawn Front KetherInMalkuth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phager View Post
    Yeah, Only on #3 here, so more like posting while buzzed. This thread was looking a little neglected so had to stop by

Currently helping my wife fill out a census forum. Biggest waste of time ever.
    1. Were you born in the US (if no skip to Q4)?
    2. What state were you born in?
    3. Are you a US Citizen?

And this was when my head exploded. Seeing as Q3 is skipped if you were born outside the US, and being born in the US grants citizenship by default. Q3 seems incredibly redundant!

Further on:
    Does this person have difficulty seeing with glasses or corrective lenses? (Hmm if that was the case, I'd probably go back to the eye doctor!)

Somehow we got chosen to do the in depth version of the census. Lucky us! Do it or go to jail

Time for another beer I think!
    Someone could have been born in the US but then officially changed their citizenship to another country. Afterward if they happened to be living in the US during the census they would indeed be born here, but not a citizen.
    Also, regarding the long form census, I got one this year as well. I filled out the questions I was comfortable with, and left the rest blank. The long form census is highly intrusive and goes well beyond the powers granted in the constitution. They say that you must legally fill it all out, but in reality no one has ever once been taken to court for refusing to fill out portions of the long form census. Mostly because they know damn well that it would never stand up to a Supreme Court challenge, if they never charge anyone, the Supreme Court won't have a case to hear.
    Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves. ~ Ronald Reagan

Not Here

Ummmm.....Yeah
    BIA!!!

Not Here

Good night ladies...

and gents!
    BIA!!!

livin life by the drop ! cigar loco's Avatar

Big Daddy you sipp'in on the shine again ??
    I smoke old stogies I have found, short but not to big around....

Not Here

Quote Originally Posted by cigar loco View Post
    Big Daddy you sipp'in on the shine again ??
    Yes I was.

I am paying for it today though.
    BIA!!!

Not Here

BIA!!!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Aficionado82's Avatar

Last time I PWI, I was banned for life from a forum

actually it was a 3 day ban... but it felt like a lifetime

Oh shit! I'm rinsk durnk!
    For all the kids who'd rather flame than talk, I refuse to post.

Maybe not as thunk as you drink you are. LMAO. I've got a beer in hand but nowhere near PWI yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Maybe not as thunk as you drink you are. LMAO. I've got a beer in hand but nowhere near PWI yet.
    Yeah, but you just woke up.

HaHaHaHaaaaaaa. 7:05PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    HaHaHaHaaaaaaa. 7:05PM.
    Hmmm. My math must be off. How many vleedin time zones does Oz have?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast