Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Im just gonna throw this out there...

This is a discussion on Im just gonna throw this out there... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; OH WOW! This has turned into one of the greatest threads ever made! I have laughed so hard reading some ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CaptainJeebes's Avatar

Re: Im just gonna throw this out there...

OH WOW! This has turned into one of the greatest threads ever made! I have laughed so hard reading some of the stuff on this thread!

I had no idea this would be such a popular topic and Im so happy Im not the only one in this boat. I kinda thought it probably wasnt just me, but I had to make sure.

Since we have kinda switched gears to naming some 'terms' here are a few I like...

-Updating the Captain's log
    -Launching a butt shuttle
    -Dropping a brown trout

"...out comes the dookie!"
    "...the Browns to be taken to the Super Bowl!!"
    "...kick the brown clown out of the one ring circus..."
    "...drop the kids in the pool..."
    "...big olde poop."
    "...conduct beethoven's 2nd movement."
    "...
    drop anchor..."
    "...bomb the harbor."
    "...drop a deuce on the deck..." Wow guys. This is a brilliant thread!

Don't forget:

Pitching a loaf.
    Dropping the stink pickle.
    Dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool.
    Unleashing the beast.

The list can go on.

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Grow A Tail!!

This reminds me of my fishing in the river story. When I visit my brother in Colorado we always go flyfishing. Being a flatlander the increase in elevation does amazing things to my brown canal. Every time we drove up into the mountains from Denver I got the sudden urge to grow a tail. Every one is so PC out there about pollution and all so you can only imagine the looks I got when pulling down my waders to excrete some brown slurry on to the river rocks.

I like to river fish here in Iowa as well and for a full year after that first incident in Colorado every time I heard the rushing water back home I had to offer up a sacrifice to the river gods. By the end of the summer I had so many socks and t-shirts hanging from the rocks on my local stream that the EPA would have considered it a SuperFund site.

I eventually gathered them all up at summers end and threw them in the garbage can at the gas station. Not exactly something I am proud of but thought it might add to the "stained" environment of this thread.
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Quote Originally Posted by tpharkman View Post
    Grow A Tail!!

This reminds me of my fishing in the river story. When I visit my brother in Colorado we always go flyfishing. Being a flatlander the increase in elevation does amazing things to my brown canal. Every time we drove up into the mountains from Denver I got the sudden urge to grow a tail. Every one is so PC out there about pollution and all so you can only imagine the looks I got when pulling down my waders to excrete some brown slurry on to the river rocks.

I like to river fish here in Iowa as well and for a full year after that first incident in Colorado every time I heard the rushing water back home I had to offer up a sacrifice to the river gods. By the end of the summer I had so many socks and t-shirts hanging from the rocks on my local stream that the EPA would have considered it a SuperFund site.

I eventually gathered them all up at summers end and threw them in the garbage can at the gas station. Not exactly something I am proud of but thought it might add to the "stained" environment of this thread.
    One of the few times I actually have been speechless here. Anyone have any comments about making a Dutch Chocolate smoothie in ones waders?

Quote Originally Posted by fuente~fuente View Post
    Hell... I'm taking one now.
    This, coupled with the clown avatar has given me a mental image that clorox will not remove!

I find the Guten Cala's to have the most laxative effect....

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish grumpy1328's Avatar

Or, "Just gave birth to (insert name)" as in:
    "Just gave birth to a 2 pound A-Rod"

Sorry Yankee fans....

er...no I'm not, but that's another thread!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish grumpy1328's Avatar

That elephant thing is just wrong, on so many levels....

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJeebes View Post
    ...and see what happens...

About half the time I enjoy a cigar, I have to poop in the middle of it! I really dont know why...
    This happen to anyone else?

You are not alone brother. Just don't take your cigar in the bathroom with you, you don't want to get confused!

Quote Originally Posted by scottw View Post

The list can go on.
    Here's one that you might not have heard...

"...Let the Gorillas out of the trunk".

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish bigdaddysmoker's Avatar

i know this is a pretty tight community and we feel like we can share, but damn........

and no i haven't noticed a correlation between a stogie and pinching a loaf....
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later. Mitch Hedberg, R.I.P.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddysmoker View Post
    and no i haven't noticed a correlation between a stogie and pinching a loaf....

Me either... That doesn't make this thread any less funny though!

Now coffee on the other hand...

= <-- ME

A Very Prickly Puffer MrMayorga's Avatar

Yes this also happens to me but mostly on the weekends. I smoke outside so when the urge hits, the gopher sometimes pops it's head out out it's hole before I can make it to the porcelain recepticle, making for a mass exitus. Kind of sux getting old!

Until reading this thread I had no idea that there were so many terms for taking a dump. Some funny stuff here! But the Browns term just aint right because everyone here in Cleveland knows that the Browns will never make it to the Superbowl. It's always a rebuilding year or next year.
    Nothing goes better with a magically delicious stogie than a ice cold bottle of home brew!

I still cannot understand why the OP didnt entitle this thread "I'm just gonna PUSH this out there".
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

No, But i used to have to poop after every time i was waiting to score some coke lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4