Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Im just gonna throw this out there...

This is a discussion on Im just gonna throw this out there... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; ...and see what happens... About half the time I enjoy a cigar, I have to poop in the middle of ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CaptainJeebes's Avatar

Im just gonna throw this out there...

...and see what happens...

About half the time I enjoy a cigar, I have to poop in the middle of it! I really dont know why...
    This happen to anyone else?

Re: Im just gonna throw this out there...

Same reason a cup of coffee and a cig used to be a sure fire way to start my morning! Nicotine is a stimulant, so if you swallow nicotine laden saliva, it makes it into your GI tract and causes contractions, and out comes the dookie! I don't think you've got to swallow the saliva to get this effect either, since just smoking a cig in the morning seemed to get the nicotine into my system fast enough to get the "desired effects" when I was a smoker. Just like the caffine in your mornin cup o joe...

Full grown Puffer Fish

I almost always have to go after I finish my gar. Even if I felt completly empty to begain with. Sometimes Ill just put it down half way through go do my buissness and come back to the cigar still smoking just fine lol. Funny you mention this cause Im in the same boat.

Haha. I've never needed to #2, but I've needed to pee real bad after drinking a big bottle of water and just hanging out. I only smoke outdoors, away from the home, so it's extremely inconvenient to go.

I haven't experienced this with cigars yet but I did when I smoked cigarettes!! Sometimes it called for the Browns to be taken to the Super Bowl!!
    Life is like a jar of Jalapeno peppers; What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

This is quite the thread. I usually make sure I kick the brown clown out of the one ring circus before lighting up. I don't like to be interrupted during a smoke.

What a priceless post by the OP!

Easier without the hat. Bigtotoro's Avatar

Must be the relaxation. Put it down and let it rest and go take care of business.

I have no use for RG.

I can't believe someone actually posted this LOL.

I've never had this issue, TBH. But, I do know that nicotine does get absorbed through the mouth/throat, and that nicotine can "stimulate" the intestinal tract in that manner. I frequently get a few burps and belches after smoking a cigar, and I always attributed it to this.

Now that you mention it, when I used to smoke cigarettes, I'd often get the urge to drop the kids in the pool after smoking. I honestly never really gave it a second thought LOL.

Puffer Fish with many spikes dyieldin's Avatar

Funny topic but this used to happen to me all the time. I stopped using PG about 5 months ago and it seems to have stopped. I do not know how or why or if that is even the reason but there seems to be a connection.

As a newbie,this is the first thread I read on here and I love this place already!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mugroid View Post
    As a newbie,this is the first thread I read on here and I love this place already!
    Welcome to what we lovingly call " A place where everybody gives a crap" or can take one. Introduce yourself to the rest of the nuttcases Glenn and enjoy the ride here.

I could only wish that my cigars would do this to me...you'll understand when you get my age. Scott, you're killing me with that post! I may never go see Ringling Bros again without cracking up!
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish woodted's Avatar

Just reading this gets my bowels movin!
    'Gurkha is like the Macdonalds of the cigar world. The menu is huge, generally cheap and often a disappointment. However, sometimes nothing else will hit the spot." bobajob

Quote Originally Posted by Esoteric View Post
    I haven't experienced this with cigars yet but I did when I smoked cigarettes!! Sometimes it called for the Browns to be taken to the Super Bowl!!
    lol. I ran my cursor over the topic to see what this post was about, and I was already laughing. This was the icing on the cake...nice one.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish 92hatchattack's Avatar

Ahhhhh. When I used to smoke cigaretes there was simply nothing better than smoking while taking a big olde poop. Lol.

Puffer Fish with many spikes Rev2010's Avatar

It's a gross topic but you're not alone. I've noticed that I too often have to go after having a cigar. Never really in the middle of it, but when I'm done and come back inside the house I do often go and thought about it since it's pretty often. Funny as hell to see this posted here.

So yeah, you're not alone LOL.

Rev.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast