Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Who's The Smart Ass?

This is a discussion on Who's The Smart Ass? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by teedles915 The Foster's ain't bad and I also don't mind that nasty spread stuff you guys eat, ...

Re: Who's The Smart Ass?

Quote Originally Posted by teedles915 View Post

The Foster's ain't bad and I also don't mind that nasty spread stuff you guys eat, can't remember what it's called.

Since you forced me to use the dictionary and look those up here are a few for you

Autolatry- The worship of oneself
    Capernoited- Slightly intoxicated
    Eccedentesiast- One who fakes a smile
    Recumbentibus- A knockout blow (verbal or physical)
    Ultracrepidarian- One who speaks or offers opinions of subjects beyond their knowledge
    Witzelsucht- A feeble attempt at humor

Now how many did you know???
    nada de eso
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Highland Park SingleMalt salmonfly's Avatar

Warren you can now buy that 4X4 you have always wanted Bro!
    I donate $19000 to AUSTRALIA!
    FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL SMOKING SINNERS, ENJOY YOUR SMOKE OR YOU WILL FEEL THE RAPH OF THE GODS!! THIS GUY GOING LOCO (((((FTA O ASS)))))

$85k and counting - this is one of the best paybacks I've seen here.

Quote Originally Posted by bazookajoe View Post
    $85k and counting - this is one of the best paybacks I've seen here.
    LMAO. I'm at a loss now. Highest GameCash on the forum and I didnt win a cent. Bizarre people, truly bizarre. :-)

Thankyou all, why? I dont know.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

ROFL,,,$85K and counting...come on, we can do better and it's not over til it's $100K! Take it like a man, Warren! This is what happens when you bomb innocent brothers on here! You think Americans don't know how to play rough do ya?
    Last edited by Cigary; 05-29-2010 at 11:50 AM.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

this was so cool

OK. I give up. Bombing me wont do it but this effort from the forum has. I surrender. Happy now?

Damn you just broke the 100,000 mark ---------- WTG Warren!
    Last edited by tobacmon; 05-29-2010 at 06:53 AM.
    ViVat Jesus!

Highland Park SingleMalt salmonfly's Avatar

Cool Re: Who's The Smart Ass?

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    Damn you just broke the 100,000 mark ---------- WTG Warren!
    WOW, now you can buy five 4x4 trucks with that much cash!!
    FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL SMOKING SINNERS, ENJOY YOUR SMOKE OR YOU WILL FEEL THE RAPH OF THE GODS!! THIS GUY GOING LOCO (((((FTA O ASS)))))

Quote Originally Posted by salmonfly View Post
    With that much I could move my life plans ahead by 10 years and start my own exclusive retail shop. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by salmonfly View Post
    Man a shiny new pickem up truck!

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    With that much I could move my life plans ahead by 10 years and start my own exclusive retail shop. LOL
    Retail shop , are you accepting applications?
    ViVat Jesus!

Quote Originally Posted by tobacmon View Post
    Retail shop , are you accepting applications?
    LOL. Ask me again in ten years mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    OK. I give up. Bombing me wont do it but this effort from the forum has. I surrender. Happy now?
    Weak as piss, you know better than I that Aussie's never surrender!

No longer a community member.

Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner
    Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    LOL Keep hitting him until he cries uncle!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast