Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Who's The Smart Ass?

This is a discussion on Who's The Smart Ass? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Sent a little more. This must be what an Aussie ass kicking looks like!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Re: Who's The Smart Ass?

Sent a little more.

This must be what an Aussie ass kicking looks like!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ekengland07 View Post
    LOL Keep hitting him until he cries uncle!
    Uncle? LMAO, no chance! It's all fun till the fat lady sings her eye out! You'll all get bored with it sooner or later. Besides, I just pushed myself over 140K so Neaner yaself. I think your all counting your horses before they hatch and putting your carts before your chickens.

Last edited by Tashaz; 05-30-2010 at 02:58 AM.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner
    Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner Neaner neaner neaner

+1 on what he said.

this guys name is Warren too...

he wants you to have something...

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Elder Puffer Fish Leader teedles915's Avatar

Seems like this is Dyeing, we can't let that happen now can we.

A little more sent your way mate.

Quote Originally Posted by teedles915 View Post
    Seems like this is Dyeing, we can't let that happen now can we.

A little more sent your way mate.
    Let it die, fine by me. Whatever disease it is you buggers have got, it's incurable.

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashaz View Post
    Let it die, fine by me. Whatever disease it is you buggers have got, it's incurable.
    Aw fancy wanker boy complaining about have TO MUCH jeez

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Aw fancy wanker boy complaining about have TO MUCH jeez

Who's complaining? Give me all of everybodys, fine by me too. I just get surprised that you are all still engaged in such a pointless excersise. The more you give me the more I'm going to lose eventually. LMAO.

Who's complaining? Give me all of everybodys, fine by me too. I just get surprised that you are all still engaged in such a pointless excersise. The more you give me the more I'm going to lose eventually. LMAO.
    You seem to be increasing though?
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

Here ya go.............

That should even ya off to $160K

Quote Originally Posted by thegoldenmackid View Post
    You seem to be increasing though?
    Yeah I've been pushing it up slowly with winnings. One night I'll have an impetuous moment and lose it all though. *Grin*

Here ya go.............

That should even ya off to $160K
    Thankyou Bastage!

Yeah I've been pushing it up slowly with winnings. One night I'll have an impetuous moment and lose it all though. *Grin*
    lol...

bet it all on one hand of cards Warren!
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by ejgarnut View Post
    lol...

bet it all on one hand of cards Warren!
    LOL. Thought about that Terry but the gameroom wont let me. It will take me 160 goes to lose it at the moment on Video Poker. Would only take about 25 minutes.

too bad....

i would lmao if you tripled or 4X it!

I like that nice even number he's at right now.
    http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast