Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Whats the Deal???

This is a discussion on Whats the Deal??? within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; How come I cant post in the Habanos Discussion threads? Do you need a certain amount of posts to post ...

Whats the Deal???

How come I cant post in the Habanos Discussion threads? Do you need a certain amount of posts to post on there? if so, why???

Not Here

Re: Whats the Deal???

There are certain requirements to post in the Habanos section. They are put in place so that members may get a feel for the forum and other members. It also helps to weed out the spammers and mooches who are here only to try and sell their fakes or try to mooch some Cuban cigars.
    BIA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Habanolover View Post
    There are certain requirements to post in the Habanos section. They are put in place so that members may get a feel for the forum and other members. It also helps to weed out the spammers and mooches who are here only to try and sell their fakes or try to mooch some Cuban cigars.
    ok, makes sense ... so whats the requirement?

Not Here

I am pretty sure it is still at 90 days and 100 posts. If it has changed then I am not aware of it.
    BIA!!!

well, I am at 94 posts ... but I dont know how many days Ive been on here!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanrob19 View Post
    well, I am at 94 posts ... but I dont know how many days Ive been on here!
    Check under your Avatar for your join date--Join Date: Jun 2010..I'd say sometime in Sept. is your magic day.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

You are close man, REAL close. It will be here before you know it.
    "I was gonna yell FORE, but I was too busy mumbling "No way that's gonna hit him"

yea, hopefully ... I'm really enjoying this forum, very informative and also good place to get some good laughs!

Leading Puffer Fish

Looks like you joined 6-15 so figure around the middle of next month. I'm anxious to post in there as well (In addition to the WTB/WTS threads), but I figure good things will come to those who wait.

At least I can still look through the threads and enjoy the Habanos forum vicariously