Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Need a little moral support...

This is a discussion on Need a little moral support... within the Puff Banter forums, part of the Everything But Cigars category; Originally Posted by thebayratt Working on three weeks now!! I have been eating like no other (it maybe the babu ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes ninjaturtlenerd's Avatar

Re: Need a little moral support...

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    Working on three weeks now!!

I have been eating like no other (it maybe the babu on the way too) but I think Im gaining a little weight. Food is tasting better, my cigars are easier to pick out flavors... life is getting better!
    You need pain to be able to enjoy pleasure. Im glad things are looking up for you and tasting cigars better is always a great thing!

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    Working on three weeks now!!

I have been eating like no other (it maybe the babu on the way too) but I think Im gaining a little weight. Food is tasting better, my cigars are easier to pick out flavors... life is getting better!
    Just stopped in to see haw you are doing Shawn. Glad to see your still hanging in there bro. Your almost at 1 month the most important milestone i always thought. Stay with it GOD BLESS!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

All Right!

Way to go Shawn!!

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3